CV Research Scholar ONGC Sponsored R&D Collaborative Research Project Delta Studies Institute India
Research Scholar ONGC Sponsored R&D Collaborative Research Project Delta Studies Institute India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Research Scholar ONGC Sponsored R&D Collaborative Research Project Delta Studies Institute India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): visakhapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in marine geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: india, visakhapatnam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am currently working as a Junior Research Fellow in Delta Studies Institute, Andhra University. As my resume reveals, I have Master degree in Marine Geology. Present Project entitled is “Reconstruction of Holocene Evolution of Mahanadi Delta, East Coast of India”, it’s a ONGC Sponsored R&D Collaborative Research Project. I have knowledge about Sediment logical, heavy minerals studies and geochemical analysis accepts. I am a fresher but I have very much interested in join your organization of Mud Logging Units. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in its programming niche and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Present working as a Research Scholar in ONGC Sponsored R&D Collaborative Research Project “Reconstruction of Holocene Evolution of Mahanadi Delta, East Coast of India” at Delta Studies Institute, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed my M.Sc. Degree in Marine Geology at Andhra University Campus in Visakhapatnam, India with an aggregate of 9.70 Points in SGPA system,
during 2007 – 09.
• Completed my B.Sc Degree (Geology, Physics, and Chemistry) at V.R.S&Y.R.N College, Chirala in Prakasam (Dist) with 74% of marks, during 2004 – 07.
• Completed Diploma in Medical Lab Technology at V.R.S & Y.R.N College, Chirala with 85% of marks.
• Completed my Intermediate Education with M.P.C combination at A.K.P.Jr College, Chirala in Prakasam (Dist) with 62% of marks.
• Completed my S.S.C at Z.P.H.School in prakasam (Dist) with 79% of marks.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Having good knowledge in MS-Office, Internet.
• Good at Computer Applications and GIS soft ware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• I had participated in National Integration Camp held at Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
• I got a certificate of merit in M.Sc., Marine Geology course in first year, issued by the college of Science & Technology, Andhra University.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Surveying Training carried in around our campus during the M.Sc course.
• Field work carried in around Visakhapatnam and observed various types of rocks.
• Mapping camp carried out in around Bhimunipatnam area, Visakhapatnam (dt), Andhra Pradesh.
• Lithological and structural observations of Eastern Ghats.
• Project report entitled “Mineralogy and Geochemistry of Charnokites in and around Visakhapatnam area, Andhra Pradesh” has been carried out by me during academic year 2008 – 09.