CV Jr instrument engineer, rig commissioning and maintenance, RIG ZJ-30 hydraulic and pneumatic system
Jr instrument engineer, rig commissioning and maintenance, RIG ZJ-30 hydraulic and pneumatic system
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr instrument engineer, rig commissioning and maintenance, RIG ZJ-30 hydraulic and pneumatic system - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kanpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & INstrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Ireland, Kuwait, Liberia, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: INDIA, KANPUR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To explore the opportunities presented by the Oil and Gas Industry and meet the tactical requirements of the Organization I am associated with.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experience in rig commissioning and maintenance, work in RIG ZJ-30 hydraulic and pneumatic system.
• Good Knowledge about maintenance of Engines such as CAT, DETROIT & CUMMINS.
• Good Knowledge about Load Sensors, Weight Indicator Sensors used in oil fields.
• Experience in installation and calibration of Drill-o-graph used for drilling parameters.
• Good Knowledge about mud pulse Transducers and pneumatic transducers.
• Good knowledge about gas detector alarm system.
• Extensive Knowledge about sensors, electronic circuits, A/D converters, microprocessors, signals and systems.
• Experience in installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration of Pressure,
Temperature, Flow and Level transmitters.
• Installation, Calibration, Commissioning & Maintenance of various types of pneumatic, electronic Valves and switches.
• Planning of the preventive maintenance schedule and shutdown works.
• Good Knowledge about drilling Calculations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
XII th (2004)
S.V.M. Govind Nagar,Kanpur
X th (2002)
S.V.M. Govind Nagar,Kanpur
Science, Maths, History,
• Successfully Complete IInd Year Summer Training In Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd. Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) in Maintenance Dept. & Quality Control Dept.
• Successfully Complete IIIrd Year Summer Training In Indian Railway (LOCO), Kanpur Division in Instruments And Controlling Dept.
• Successfully Make SPY ROBO in 4th Year for purpose of Spy. it based on Embedded system.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS- WORD, WINDOWS-2007,2008 XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ability to think through problems and develop solutions,
• Communication skills
• Work under pressure.
• Problem solving attitude
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]