CV Chief Accountant, Financial Controller in Canadian Petroleum Company Egypt
Chief Accountant, Financial Controller in Canadian Petroleum Company Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Accountant, Financial Controller in Canadian Petroleum Company Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking for a Chief Accountant position or any other vacancy in the same level within Oil field
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
6/2004 – present : SCIMITAR PRODUCTION EGYPT LTD.
”Canadian Petroleum Company” Chief Accountant (6/2007 – present)
• Responsible for supervising the activities for following functions:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivable
• Supervise the General Ledger activities including the following activities:
Approve journal vouchers and batches for entry of financial transactions, into the General Ledger.
Follow up and investigate journal vouchers with missing information related to sources.
Maintain integrity of general ledger and Chart of Accounts and open new GL accounts as necessary.
• Supervise month-end closing process, including review of GL entries, preparing accruals, and other closing journals as deemed necessary.
• Supervise the Accounts Payable activities including the following activities:
Supervise the matching of invoices, purchase orders and receiving reports and investigate reasons for mismatches.
Supervise and approve cash and banking transactions including the preparation of bank drafts and wire transfers.
• Supervise the Accounts Receivable activities.
• Prepare financial reports as required by Management, including monthly & annual financial statements (such as Balance sheet, Income statement & Cash Flow).
• Prepare budgets and compare budgeted & AFE’s costs to actual costs, and reporting and analyze the variances.
• Handle all tax matters with the tax advisors and the concerned authorities.
8/2001 – 6/2004 : EGYPTIAN DAIRY & FOOD STUFF CO. (EDAFCO). ” A sister company of SADAFCO Jedda”
- Handling suppliers accounts.
• Preparing periodic account reconciliations.
• Follow up of account status.
• Preparing cash requirements report on a monthly basis.
• Preparing cash requirements and accounts payable forecast for budget.
- Preparing & Issuing cheques.
- Handling the current accounts of sister companies.
- Preparing journal vouchers & G/L entries.
- Entering & modifying The Budget on the System.
- System reports & Queries.
*Using MAPICS program under “ AS 400 ”.
11/98 – 4/2001: ARAB FRENCH CO. FOR CONSTRUCTIONS
- Handling suppliers & subcontractors accounts.
- Issuing & following up advances with employees.
- Banks accounts & bank reconciliation.
*Using Microsoft Excel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* B.Sc. In Accounting (May 1998)
Ain Shams University
Faculty of Commerce
Graduation Grade : Good
* Financial accounting diploma ( Ain Shams Uni. 2001 )
* The Key To Effective Supervision Course (American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Windows 95/98/XP
- Windows NT
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Fundamentals
- MS Word
- MS Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Work under pressure.
- Leading team in a team work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Language Read Spoken Written
Arabic Native Native Native
English V.Good V.Good V.Good
German Basics Basics Basics