CV Trainee service instrumentation engineer in Navi Mumbai India
Trainee service instrumentation engineer in Navi Mumbai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee service instrumentation engineer in Navi Mumbai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
116924 Last Updated:
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics & instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as a service engineer in RAJNI ENGINEERING & SERVICES PVT LTD in Mumbai from MAY 2010 to still date.
• RAJNI ENGINEERING & SERVICES PVT LTD imported boiler & burner form leading burner
manufacturer company(WEISHAUPT) in germen and provided installation and servicing.
• I have good experience in WEISHAUPT,BENTONE,AR-CO type burners.
• As a service engineer i am provided services in RELIANCE PETROCHMICALS, GODREJ,NOCLE PVT LTD,VEDANT DYESTUFF & INTERMIDEATE PVT LTD.
• As a service engineer have good knowledge in instrumentation,boiler and burner service.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 4 Years Full time Under Graduate Degree B.E., in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with First Class in 2010 from R.V.S College of Engineering & Technology (affiliated by Anna University)
. A course of INtools Smart Plant Instrumentation Ver. 7.0, 8.0 & Instrumentation Design Conducted by Monarch Solutions, Navimumbai
Project Name : Control and Monitoring of cogeneration plant using DCS
Client : Sakthi Sugars, Sivaganga.
Team Size : 4
Environment : DCS
Description : Control and Monitoring of cogeneration plant using DCS
The automation based control and monitoring the co-generation plant using DCS is carried out. Previously it was operated using SCADA which had only monitoring and its design time is high. The real time process cannot be able to control effectively. DCS provides the real time control effective thus promotes the operator to obtain the optimization output while the process is monitored through DCS. This provides the advantages of saving energy, reduction of pollution, and increase in efficiency etc.,
In this project, using YOKOGOWA CENTEM CS-3000, we controlled the plant inlet steam to co-generation plant and to sugar manufacturing. Also controlled the steam flow and boiler dream level.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]