CV M.Sc. Geophysics Graduate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli India
M.Sc. Geophysics Graduate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in M.Sc. Geophysics Graduate from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thoothukudi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Malaysia Present Location: INDIA, TUTICORIN Relocation: Indonesia, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in applying for the above position. I have completed my Master degree with I class. My resume is attached for your review. I am confident that my skills and past experience would make great contributions to your organization. Therefore I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications for this position in greater detail with you in person at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Science in Applied Geophysics; Session 2008-2010
From Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli with 70.68%
Bachelor of Science Physics; Session 2005-2008
From V.O.C.College, Tuticorin with 57.63%.
Schooling (12th): Session 2003-2005
From C.M Hr.sec.school,Thoothukdi with 68.5%.
Schooling (S.S.L.C): Xth in 2003
From C.M Hr.sec.school,Thoothukdi with 84.4%.
• Training program in “Data Acquisition and Processing on Seismic method in and around Mayavaram, TamilNadu” on Sep 14th to 25 -2009, OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION, KARAIKAL.
• Quit Time Diurnal and Seasonal Variation of f0F2 over Tirunelveli (8.7oN,77.8oE,Dip1.9oN) in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF GEOMAGANETISM, TIRUNELVELI
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system Windows (ANY VERSION).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
(i) Groundwater flow movement and Geological and subsurface electrical study (Vertical Electrical Sounding – Wenner configuration)
(ii) Total station survey – South make Company product - NTS 352 – Elevation and Mining study
(iii) Magnetic study using proton precision Magnetometer
(iv) Seismic Timer – Single Geophone
(v) 2D Electrical Resistivity Imaging
(vi) Dumpy level study
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]