CV Warehouse & Logistic Manager Expat in Stallion Industries & Investment Limited, Ghana West Africa
Warehouse & Logistic Manager Expat in Stallion Industries & Investment Limited, Ghana West Africa
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Warehouse & Logistic Manager Expat in Stallion Industries & Investment Limited, Ghana West Africa - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
French Standard, English, Kannada
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Application Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ghana Present Location: Ghana, Tema Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as a Logistic cum Warehouse Manager in ghana for the past 4 years.
Having Experience around 7+years in West Africa.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Stallion Industries & Investment Limited, Ghana – West Africa.
Working as a ‘Logistic & Warehouse Manager’ from Nov’06 to till date.
• Managing the warehouse as a profit unit by achieving the warehouse target, handling stock &
• Overseeing security & safety of stock, all items in the respective warehouse.
• Effective rebagging of goods tracking to avoid loss & support the dispatch team.
• Undertaking stocks & sales analysis entailing replenishments, optimal stock keeping.
• Arranging spraying the warehouse every month in effective manner, also fumigation if need.
• Follow-up the FDB & Local municipal rules and regulation.
• Interviewing & developing long-term partnerships with local suppliers; managing day-to-day
supplies performance of vendors to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality
• Following EOQ by taking into consideration the size of replenishment order quantity in order to
avoid large storage space and lowest possible cost of acquisition and possession.
• Sustaining the existing network & managing the supply chain for items thereby ensuring timely
distribution of the merchandise.
• Managing logistics operations appointing new Transporters entering rate contracts involving
coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
• Keeping after market safety stock ready for dispatch for taking sale opportunity.
• Played major role on non moving inventory & disposal action.
• Effective Utilities of vehicle capacity to keep optimum transport cost.
• Closely coordination with sales /marketing team for achieving sales target through smooth
Halcyon Infotech Solutions, Chennai – India.
• Worked as a ‘Purchase Incharge’ from August 2005 to October 2006.
• Responsibility to install different operating systems, software and hardware.
• Prepare the purchase indent and purchase the material at cost effective.
• Successfully achieved the company monthly target.
Avadamatex S.A, Mali – West Africa.
• Worked as a ‘Purchase & Logistic Incharge’ from March 2003 to July 2005.
• Incharge of purchasing the raw cotton, cotton seed, Metal Scrap and cashew nut from Burkina Faso, Togo, Guinea & Mali.
• Interviewing & developing long-term partnerships with local suppliers; managing day-to-day supplies
• performance of vendors to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms.
• Managing logistics operations appointing new Transporters entering rate contracts involving coordinating with various agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
• Effective Utilities of vehicle capacity to keep optimum transport cost
• Keeping good relationship with shipping line to achieve the desired target.
• Prepare the Certificate of Origin & Phytosanitary Certificate as per customer requirement.
• Successfully managed and staffed not only business start-ups, but also periods of rapid, sustained corporate growth.
Shree Mahaganapathy Paper & Board Mills System Administrator’ P. Ltd, India.
• Worked as a ‘from July 1995 to December 2002.
• Involved in maintaining and the Hardware, Software of the Organization.
Performed in day-to-day data entry operations.
• Involved in preparing balance sheet & PL every month using tally
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Doing Master of Science (I.T) from University of Madras, Chennai – India.
• PG Diploma in Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Chennai – India.
• Bachelor of Computer Application from University of Madras, Chennai – India.
• Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Erode – India.
• A+ Certified Computer Hardware and Network Engineer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office Software & the internet
- C, Cobol, Fortran and SQL
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Quantitative Analysis
- Creative Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]