CV Junior Application Engineer with BTech in Instrumentation and Automation Calicut University India
Junior Application Engineer with BTech in Instrumentation and Automation Calicut University India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Application Engineer with BTech in Instrumentation and Automation Calicut University India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I here by wish to apply for the aforesaid position in your esteemed organization. I have herewith attached my CV for your kind perusal and consideration.
As an Instrumentation engineer, I am perfect in engineering principles, applied tools and practices, sensor and sensor technologies, automation, process control instrumentation. In addition, I have sound knowledge about PLC programming, NI LABVIEW
My key strength includes leadership, creativity, troubleshooting skills and quick problem solving ability.
Should your honor be pleased to give me an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization, I assure you that I shall discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors.
In case you require any other details I will be pleased to furnish.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Application engineer:
Firm: SAHIR PROJECTS, PUNE
DURATION: 02/06/2010 – still working
1. Includes the application programming for valves and pumps
2. Conducting techno commercial discussions with clients
3. Creating Excel Rules for application programming
4. Writing Macros in Microsoft Excel
1. PUMP SELECT:
This project was done for a PUMP manufacturing firm. The software includes both quick & advance options. Such that one can select the appropriate pump from the available list of pumps, by simply entering his flow & head values OR by calculating all the values using advance option.
1. Role: Designer & Team leader
2. Functions: Creating both the mechanical & development rules for software. Calculation of values & coordinating all the team members as a team to make it happen.
2. CIRCOR SELECT:
This project was done for Leslie controls & mallard controls. The software provides control vale selection and manipulation of actuators.
1. Role: Testing
2. Functions: Testing the mechanical calculations for the CV values for the control valve & also calculating the actuator thrust values
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Institute Affiliations Percentage
B tech in AE&IE RCET, TRICHUR CALICUT University 64.05
+2 SKHSS, GURUVAYUR Govt. KERALA HSE BOARD 76.66
SSLC SKHSS, GURUVAYUR Govt. KERALA PUBLIC EXAM BOARD 84.5
1. Trained in industrial automation for 3 months, which includes PLC, DCS & SCADA
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Trained in industrial automation for 3 months, which includes PLC, DCS & SCADA.
2. Trained in BPCL KOCHI refinery for 15 days as a project trainee.
3. Trained in industrial software like MATLAB & LABVIEW
4. knowledge in application pgmng. Sound knwldge in SQL
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
. Self adaptive & confident
2. Positive thinking & optimistic
3. Flexible in the professional field which will suit the needs
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Worked as a teacher for up to +2 levels for 1 year during my B tech
2. Got DISTINCTION in +2 & S.S.L.C exams
3. Worked as EDITOR for department magazine
4. Done the project work in BPCL KOCHI REFINERY