CV Sales Engineer working for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Ghana Limited
Sales Engineer working for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Ghana Limited
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sales Engineer working for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Ghana Limited - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ghana Present Location: Ghana, Accra Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering as well as internship at The Coca-Cola Bottling Company Ghana Limited where I worked in their Commercial Department. I was responsible for the management of a manual distribution center as well as ensuring excellent dealer education on our products and services.
I would want to use these skills I have acquired to further develop my career in your establishment utilizing effective verbal, written and good presentation skills.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how my enthusiasm would help propel your establishment to greater heights. Let’s arrange an interview; I am available at your earliest request.
Please find enclosed a copy of my resume for your perusal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Summary of Skill and Experience
2009-2010 COCA – COLA COMPANY (NATIONAL SERVICE)
• Successfully securing and effectively managing a Manual Distribution Center (M.D.C) with leading brand Coca-Cola, for the provision of a good service including dealer education on how to maximize profit, keeping records and customer relations to mention but a few.
2009 PIONEER FOOD COMPANY (FIELD TRIP)
2008 GIHOC DISTILLERIES (ATTACHMENT)
2004 AGRIDOTCOM FREE ZONE COMPANY (FACTORY HAND)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SCHOOL DATE CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATION
ST. AUGUSTINE’S R/C J.S.S 1998-2000 B.E.C.E
BISHOP HERMAN COLLEGE 2001-2003 S.S.S.C.E GENERAL SCIENCE
SYNERGY HR PROGRAM 2009 CERTIFICATE HUMAN RESOURSE
KNUST (KUMASI) 2005-2010 DEGREE BSC.CHEMICAL ENG
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Excel, Word, Power point, Adobe Photoshop, Coral draw, Computer Optimization process, MATLAB, Hysys, Chemcad, AutoCAD and Internet and Email.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ability to adapt to new situation promptly.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work with people from different socio-economic background.
• Presbyterian-Student In Church Evangelism(P-SICE 2009) KNUST
• Kumasi Economic summit 2009
• Workshop held for Patrons and Leaders of Youth parliaments in Tertiary Institutions. July 2008
• African Collegiate Entrepreneurs Symposium, Kumasi Ghana. May 2006
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital Status Single
Languages Spoken English, Twi, Ga, Damgbe, and Ewe
Member of Chemical Engineering Student Association (CHEESA) electoral commission which started the first electronic voting in the college.
A dedicated results-driven individual, who enjoys being part of, as well as leading a successful and productive team, thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environments with a set goal. Versatile, enthusiastic quick to grasp new ideas and concepts innovative and creative solutions to problems, possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skill.References