CV Petty Officer, Logistics branch 1990 to present Irish Naval Service - Ireland
Petty Officer, Logistics branch 1990 to present Irish Naval Service - Ireland
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petty Officer, Logistics branch 1990 to present Irish Naval Service - Ireland - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Leadership, management and Naval Studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Ireland, Cork Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Nationality: Irish
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1990-Present Irish Naval Service
Petty Officer, Logistics branch
My current duties include:
• Inventory monitoring and control, including the receipt and issue of stores
• General stores administration
• Procurement of stores and equipment,
• Contract tendering / administration procedures
• Staff training and personnel administration
• Budget monitoring and control
During my career I have served in various Logistics postings, afloat, ashore, and whilst on overseas deployments.
My duties and responsibilities would normally include:
• Responsibility for the ordering, procurement, management, and day-to-day issue and receipt of stores for the ship.
• Staff training, career development and personnel issues
• All administration relating to the operation of the onboard Imprest and ration accounts. ( strict budget control required)
• All administration required for the management of the catering branch on board. Including all documentation relating to food safety.
I am highly proficient in all areas of stores administration including:
IT literacy, I have completed the ECDL/ICDL , I am proficient in the use of Oracle Inventory systems
Preparation and submitting annual operating plans and budgets.
Stock control, procurement, issuing and receipt of stores and equipment, and I have experience of contract-tendering procedures.
Management and supervision of stores personnel.
Career development and training of personnel
I have used various types of inventory management systems that are used in the control and usage of stock, and I also have experience in asset control and disposal.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BOSIET UNTIL 2014
STCW 95 FIRE FIGHTING AND DAMAGE CONTROL
STCW 95 SEA SURVIVAL
• Intermediate Examination: 1987
• Leaving Cert: 1989
• Diploma in Nutrition and Fitness: 2004
• I am currently studying for a HETAC Level 7 BA Degree in Leadership, Management and Naval Studies, with the Cork Institute of Technology ( completed by June 2011)
• Advanced interview techniques, (required as a member of the recruiting panel to interview new entrants to the Naval service).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ECDL and ICDL
ORACLE BASED INVENTORY SYSTEMS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Administration skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hard working, dependable and eager to get involved in new area's of expertise.