CV Jr chemical engineer in Indo-German Petrochemical Limited (IGPL) India
Jr chemical engineer in Indo-German Petrochemical Limited (IGPL) India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr chemical engineer in Indo-German Petrochemical Limited (IGPL) India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): silvassa, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Germany, Ghana, Iraq, Kuwait Present Location: india, silvassa Relocation: New Zealand, Malaysia, Kuwait, Korea, (South), Germany, Nigeria
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To associate with an organization which progresses dynamically giving a chance to update knowledge, enhance skills and be a part of the team that excels in work towards the growth of an organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
“Indo-German Petrochemical Limited” (IGPL) Company in Mumbai
in Production Department as a Management Trainee from 3rd Feb 2009 to
3rd Feb 2010.
O-Xylene, Phthalic Anhydride
1. Awareness about DCS system.
2. Taking HST(Hot Spot Temp) readings and fuel oil readings from control panel
and entering it in computer
3. Shifting of the Chemicals and maintaining its record.
4. Handling Manpower.
5. House Keeping.
6. Flaker cleaning and inspection (conveyor, FRD (flakes reducing Device) and
7. Cleaning of vessels, O-Xylene storage tanks and its inspection.
8. O-xylene filter change over.
9. Heater Start up, change over of residue firing, increasing/decrease Fuel oil
from local panel.
Activities during Fire Hazard in Plant and Shut Down
1. Hot work permit
2. Vessel entry permit.
3. Supervision on Welding and insulation of process and steam lines
4. Commissioning steam lines
5. Pneumatic Test of Vessels and columns
Working with Oil Company in Silvassa (State –Gujarat)
Designation: Quality Control and Administration Head
Job Profile: Incharge of Quality Control,
Responsible for Logistics
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DEGREE YEAR INSTITUTION/BOARD PERCENTAGE REMARK
(Piping & designing)
2008 (Autonomous) Institute Trinity Academy Of Professional Training,Pune Ist Class Completed
(From 7th July To 7th
( Aggregate Marks)
2008 Jawaharlal Darda Inst. Of Engg. & Tech. Yavatmal
61.12% Ist Class
(Final Year ) 2008 Jawaharlal Darda Inst. Of Engg. & Tech. Yavatmal
65% Ist Class
H.S.C 2003 Amolakchand Mahavidlaya,Yavatmal 60% Ist Class
S.S.C 2001 Free Methodist Eng. Medium School,Yavatmal 64.26% Ist Class
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Course of Intro+DOS+BASIC Language
• Course in C programming,Graphics Intro
• Autocad (2004), CAESAR-II
• Operating Systems: Windows, Vista
• Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Piping Engineering skills
• Sound knowledge of piping material, layout, stress analysis.
• Conversant with international codes and standards like B31.1, B31.3, B31.4
• Preparation of P&ID, Plot Plan, Plant layout etc.
• Piping layout skills like piping isometrics, MTO.
• Stress analysis skills
TRAINING, PROJECT AND SEMINAR ( Final Year):
• Training for one month in Morarjee Textiles LTD. (Butibori), Nagpur 441110 (M.S) in “DYEING AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT” from 15th May 2007 to 15th June 2007
• Defluoridation of Water Using Adsorbent
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Stood “Ist Merit in Singing Examination” from Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidhlaya, Mumbai in Nov 2005
• Stood “Ist Merit in Singing Examination” from Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidhlaya, Mumbai in Nov 2006
• Stood IIIrd in “Yavatmal Idol” Singing Competition
• Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ZEE TV Singing Competition,2009
• Indian Idol SONY channel Singing Competition,2010
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Worked as a Volunteer in Euphoria 06 an Annual Social Gathering.
• Participated in various sports like Cricket, Carrom Chess, Bad Minton
In Euphoria 2007 and 2008 in an Annual Social Gathering.
• Always Participation in various events performed by College & Department
• Participated in “District Level Singing Competition”
• Completed Ist and IInd Degree Course Of “Reiki Sadhna”
• Completed “Personality Learning System” Course