Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Expert Mechanical Engineer, overseas expat, design review and construction, client representative - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a UK national, BSc (Mechanical Engineer) with wide experience in the Oil and Gas industry (from design through to pre-commissioning) and my discipline is Mechanical (rotating/static/piping)
I have worked in design, construction, design document and requisition review, site inspection, inspection at manufacturer's (piping, valves, pumps, heat exchangers, pressure vessels etc) and have worked in many overseas locations.
I am computer literate, have very good interpersonal skills and have worked in many ethnically diverse groups.
I am looking for an overseas position preferably in Oil and Gas Construction as part of The Clients Project Management Team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
30+ years in Oil and Gas from design through to pre-commissioning.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
Offshore Survival (expired).
Action Centerd Leadership (by The Industrial Society of UK - 1980).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, Excel, email.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Very good interpersonal skills with many ethnic groups. (Can get the best out of people).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]