CV Procurement Manager in General Agencies & Contracting Co., Jeddah Saudi Arabia expatriate
Procurement Manager in General Agencies & Contracting Co., Jeddah Saudi Arabia expatriate
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement Manager in General Agencies & Contracting Co., Jeddah Saudi Arabia expatriate - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Lady,
It's a pleasure to me applying to your announced job, hoping you will find my attached C.V. suitable for.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Procurement Manager In General Agencies &Contracting Co., Jeddah – Saudi Arabia. (from Feb. 2005:2007, as procurement deputy manager) and (from 2008:now, as procurement manager)
• Responsibilities: Leading a team of work to control and arrange in high efficiency purchasing raw materials, equipments, and parts for Company Operations with competitive prices and in a planned time, according standard regulations and Company's policies, through the following steps:-
1) Source vendors/suppliers based on quality and price specification and maintain the vendor database.
2) Liaison between vendors, suppliers, management, and department heads.
3) Issuing foreign and local tenders among internal and global suppliers and local commercial agents.
4) Negotiating, and bargain suppliers to get best prices and terms of payment.
5) Analyzing and comparing submitted Technical data and offered Prices to choose the best.
6) Issuing foreign and local purchasing orders, opening and following up L/Cs, and L/Gs.
7) Negotiating, bargain, and Contracting for logistics operation for all purchased items locally, and global, doing all the best to avoid any delay.
* From the newest to the oldest
1) Accountant in Alexandria Drinking Water Co. from july2003:Feb.2005, Analyzing the financial documents to prepare all financial statements
2) Procurement specialist in Alexandria Drinking Water Co. from Jan2000:July.2003, Responsibilities as in my recent job but not in managerial role.
3) Import specialist in Alexandria spinning and weaving Co. (From September 1997: December 2000), Responsibilities as in my recent job but only for globally purchasing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc. Accounting faculty of commerce, Alexandria university, 1996
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows, excel, word, internet, & work with some of data application under oracle.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]