CV GET Graduate Engineer Trainee Madrash Fertilizer limited Manali, Government of India, Chennai
GET Graduate Engineer Trainee Madrash Fertilizer limited Manali, Government of India, Chennai
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in GET Graduate Engineer Trainee Madrash Fertilizer limited Manali, Government of India, Chennai - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in petroleum refining and petrochemicals Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for suitable post
I understand a vacancy exists in your esteemed organization for the above intention post. Here by i am submitting my curriculum vitae for your favorable consideration. I believe in sincere service and a real for learning and urge for implementation of best practices are key factor for development of the concern. Give an opportunity in your esteemed organization; I assure you that i will perform to your fullest satisfaction.
Thanking you in anticipation of favorable reply assuring of best services.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Graduate Engineering Trainee.(2008-2010).
in Madrash Fertilizer limited Manali, Government of India, Chennai.
Year : Two years.
Equipment to handle:
1. To Operate Hydrogen Desulphurization Plant Catalyst Vessels,
2. To Operate Steam Reforming,
3. MDEA CO2 Removal,
4. PC Boiler, 110 ATA Boiler,
5. Synthesis gas compressor , Air compressor, Ammonia refrigeration compressor , Co2 Compressor (220kg/cm2).
6. Naphtha /Ammonia storage tanks
7. Ammonia Reciprocating Pumps (220kg/cm2),
8. Isothermal Reactor (220kg/cm2), Evaporators,
9. Ammonia uploading through road tankers
10. Knowledge of distribution control system (DCS)/PLC operations.
And Start up Shutdown activities in Ammonia and Urea plant.
Company : Ion exchange (india) private llimited,
Position : Service Engineer
Experience : 1 year
1. Solve the issues in every day in cooling water, boiler feed (DM) water
and RO water analysis.
2. As a first step is to put an ICA(Immediate corrective action) to avoid
corrosion, microbiological fouling, scale deposition in cooling as well
as heat transfer system.
3. Find the permanent corrective action.
4. Discuss with the customers to improve performance.
5. To find out the issues & solving the issues technically.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education University/Board College/School Year of passing Score
M.Tech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals A.C.Tech Anna University Chennai. 2010 72.3%
B.Tech Chemical Engineer Annai Teresa college of Engineering,
Villupuram. 2007 71%
Diploma In Industrial Safety Annamalai University (Distance) 2008 70%
HSC S.R.I.M.B.Hr.Sec.SCHOOL POLLACHI 2001 60%
SSLC S.R.I.M.B.Hr.Sec.SCHOOL POLLACHI 1999 70%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Aspen Hysys 3.1, Distribution Control System (DCS).MS Offices.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
To excel in the field of chemical industries, by utilizing my technical and interpersonal skills with an esteemed organization, able to display the best of my ability and my talent for the development of the company.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Class first in Research Project A.C.Tech Anna university Chennai-