CV HVAC technician at a petrochemical refinery in South Africa - permanently employed
HVAC technician at a petrochemical refinery in South Africa - permanently employed
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HVAC technician at a petrochemical refinery in South Africa - permanently employed - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Islandview, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Matric Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Present Location: South Africa, Mosselbay Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently permanently employed as a hvac technician at a petrochemical refinery in South Africa.I would like to join a offshore company and surely my current experience would be a huge advantage for any company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Seven years in private sector where of two years as a foreman.
Two years at a petrochemical refinery as a senior technician
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Trade test certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Have a very strong electrical background with no certification
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]