CV Global Identity and Access Management Administrator IBM India Bangalore outsourcing
Global Identity and Access Management Administrator IBM India Bangalore outsourcing
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Global Identity and Access Management Administrator IBM India Bangalore outsourcing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Kuwait
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find the Resume in attached file.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
IBM India Private Limited, Bangalore = 3 years.
Designation: Global Identity and Access Management Administrator
Duration: Since May 19, 2008 till date
Job Profile: User Administration
Present Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Total IT Exp: 3 years
Relevant Exp: 3 Years
Primary skills: User administration / GIAM(Global Identity and Access Management)
Primary Role/Job at present company:
User Admin Team for AstraZeneca IT Operations. Involved in resource administration for employees as part of helpdesk support. Resource administration on Exchange Server, Active Directory, and customized business applications, Troubleshooting on MS Outlook , MS Office and Operating System ( XP, 2000, Vista)
A Security Technician typically works with Sr. Security Analysts, Specialists, Account and Project Managers, and clients to establish and maintain user access to information resources.
Basic security knowledge (access control) of one or more of the following technologies/platforms:
• Windows NT desktop & server
• Financial applications development & operations
• Interacts with clients and associates as required, answering basic policy and procedure questions related to information security and safety.
• Add/change access for associates, client employees, and authorized agents based on information owners' approval.
• Deletes/removes access for terminated employees and authorized agents as required.
• Provide immediate post-implementation problem solving, trouble shooting, and support as related to security.
• Monitors implementation to ensure that needs are met or exceeded. Handles reporting to appropriate parties on status. Reviews objectives and recommends required changes to senior team.
• Participates in both internal and external audit activities.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors in Computer Science
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows 98/2000/XP, UNIX.
Programming Languages : C, C++, Basic java, Assembly
Language Programming, J2EE
Software Papers : Operating System, Networking,
DBMS, Data Structures
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Promoted to Dispatcher of the tasks in the team in June 2009
• Promoted to Escalation Spoc in November 2009
• Promoted to Process Behavior Analyzer for providing GDF(Lean Equations)
• Created a Training Module on Complexed task Moves and Privilege access management.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
A team player with good interpersonal skills, who is confident, positive and hard working.