CV Junior HR Recruiter in Red E Solutions, Chennai India
Junior HR Recruiter in Red E Solutions, Chennai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior HR Recruiter in Red E Solutions, Chennai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Salem, India Citizenship:India
English, Azeri Cyrillic, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SUB: JOB APPLICATION OF A PETROLEUM ENGINEER
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company name : Red E Solutions, Chennai.
Designation : HR- Jr.Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
Sourcing candidates through data bank and job portals for Mid-Management and Senior management levels.
Scheduling candidates for interview and responsible for regular follow up’s
Maintaining Employee data for the entire division including Leave and Attendance data management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering and Management from Khazar University in 2009 with 80%
• H.S.C specializing in Computer Science from St. Paul's in 2004 with 61%
• S.S.L.C from St. Paul's in 2002 with 71.6%
Took place in Dean’s Honors List in Feb’09
Received Award for Best Examination Result (GPA 87) during AY 2008-09
Recipient of NEBOSH International General Certificate on Occupational Health and Safety in Jul’09
o Course Provider: 645- TWI Gulf WLL
o IGC 1: Management of International Health and Safety
o IGC 2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
o IGC 3: International Health and Safety Practical Application.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Received Certification of Merit-in Computer Fundamentals and MS-DOS in May’00
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Student Well Planning Process Symposium in Baku, Azerbaijan organized by STATOIL and BP
• Monthly SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineer in Khazar)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Languages Known : English, Tamil and Azeri
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Single.