CV Engineer – Quality Assurance, CADEL Technologies, Bangalore, India, Micropack limited APC India
Engineer – Quality Assurance, CADEL Technologies, Bangalore, India, Micropack limited APC India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Engineer – Quality Assurance, CADEL Technologies, Bangalore, India, Micropack limited APC India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To take up challenging and competitive responsibilities in the field of electronics and to perform as required taking into consideration the quality, cost and time factors for the mutual development and growth.
PROFILE: 6 year total experience in Production, Testing & Quality deportment, in electronics industry. Conversant with various international codes such as
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sept 2008 to present Engineer – Quality Assurance, CADEL Technologies, Bangalore, India.
1. Responsibilities of inspection and testing of incoming goods of electronic assembly industry.
2. Line quality inspection of electronic assemblies with handling of 30 member team.
3. Sub assembly Inspection at sub –contractor related to energy meter power supplies.
4. Testing / trouble shooting of sub-assembly.
5. Final product testing and inspection.
6. Handling of customer complaints and corrective and preventive action.
7. Continuous improvement in processes and policies of electronic assembly industry.
Aug 2006 to Aug 2008: Supervisor – Quality Assurance, Micropack limited, Bangalore, India
1. Complete Process follow-up of printed wiring boards supplied to ISRO and VSSC, Prototypes, and specialized technologies like Control Impedance PWB responsibility.
2. Conducting and reporting of the Group-B tests for the PCB such as rework simulation, dielectric withstanding voltage, pull and peel strength, insulation resistance environmental and humidity tests.
3. Preparing and microscopic analyzing the test coupons (micro-sectioning)
4. Thermal bonding and Epoxy bonding of Special Type PWB
5. Editing and conducting and rework of PCBs in electrical bare board tester (Emma, Probot and Mania)
6. Process of etchback and desmear as per the MIL and ISRO standards
7. To ensure all national and international approvals by providing timely sample submissions and associated interaction with relevant agencies.
8. To plan and ensure that the company meets the customer requirements in all aspects.
9. To initiate and support continual improvement efforts towards customer satisfaction, effective Quality management system and improved business prospects.
10. Lead the team of testing and Inspection functions.
11. Specialized in the Multilayer PWB Construction Analysis, CNC Drilling OFF-Set Methods.
12. To lead the team in getting and maintaining Product approvals by external agencies for different applications. Eg (MIL agency, ISRO, VSSC etc.)
Jan- 2006 to July 2006 QC Operator- American Power Conversion (MNC)Bangalore.
1. Inspection of PCBs as per IPC standards.
2. Trouble shooting of various processes like SMT soldering Final assembly of UPS and other systems.
3. CP Operating in SMT Line
4. Monitoring in circuit Test
5. PCB Functional Test
6. Auto Optical Inspection
7. Assembling Division UPS,LCD Monitor
8. Product Safety Test & Final Test
June 2005 to December 2005 KVG Engg Collage sullia. As a Lab assistant .
9. Testing of Electronics Component as per Specification.
10. Updating all stocks.
11. Purchasing of electronics Components.
12. Issue the Required test Component to all Student.
13. Maintaining of all Student records.
14. Checking of all lab instruments
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg KVG Sullia.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-office,Dos, Excel, Power point, Internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Handling man power correctly
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]