CV Oilfield Mechanical Engineer oil and gas worker in Sinopec International Petroleum SIPC Syria
Oilfield Mechanical Engineer oil and gas worker in Sinopec International Petroleum SIPC Syria
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oilfield Mechanical Engineer oil and gas worker in Sinopec International Petroleum SIPC Syria - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Al Hasakah, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Syrian Arab Rep. Present Location: Syria, Al Hasakah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A Mechanical Engineer looking for a job in oil and gas company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August 1, 2009 up to date: maintenance mechanical engineer at SINOPEC INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM. SIPC (SYRIA) LIMITED, (Syria):
- Provide technical support and field service. Also required to provide technical support outside normal working hours, often at short notice, in response to unscheduled breakdown events.
- Ensure that activity on site is carried out in a professional manner to maximize the availability of the equipment.
- Work in varied areas which is can be removing Equipments, installing the equipment (this may mean managing sub contractors on site).
- Provide a full professional support to maintenance teams to ensure minimized downtime and provide fault finding/diagnostic advice to Field Maintenance Teams and other Technical Support staff in the Company.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance activities and also assist with installation and commissioning new units and carry out upgrades on existing equipment.
- Identify the list of spare parts witch are needed to order and discuss the emergency need of part with staff (subordinate).
- Compile and develop daily, weekly and monthly report of the equipment condition, parts needs man power in order to provide the information on the status of the equipment and the maintenance need for supervisor and minimize the downtime.
January 16, 2008 to July 28, 2009: thermal operator at DUBLIN INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM (SYRIA) LTD. STEAM INJECTION DEPARTMENT, (Syria):
- Calculation of heat transfer to heavy oil well and losses in steam lines, also the real injected heat to the well and exchanged with the reservoir.
- Performs boiler feed water chemical analysis and adds appropriate chemicals to insure boiler protection.
- The steam generators and water plant uses consoles, which use microprocessor technology to control the systems. The PLC systems through the operator consoles control and monitor the steam generation system (as well as related water treatment systems), and monitor and trend energy consumption; in addition to providing notification of alarm or abnormal conditions.
- Performs a wide variety of preventive maintenance as required within the Standard Operating Procedures of the Maintenance Service.
- Independently performs routine tasks such as freeing corroded parts, repairing water lines and leaks, occasionally performs minor carpentry, painting and grounds keeping duties.
- Determines needs and associated requirements for water plant /steam system parts and supplies; followed by initiation of procurement and maintaining adequate stock levels. Is subject to being called back to duty in emergency situations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSc. Mechanical Engineering “Department of Design and Production” [University of Aleppo]
(Graduated on: January 2008), Syria
2009 Artificial Lift, (Tri-Star).
2008 H2S Alive, INFORM.
2008 Steam Processes, Dublin Training Center Tishrine Field.
2008 Water Treatment Plant Chemical, Dublin Training Center Tishrine Field.
2008 First aid, Syrian Arab Red Crescent.
2008 Dublin Safe Drive Course.
2001 Syrian universal driving license
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Dos, Windows (ME, 2000, XP and Vista).
Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio).
Engineering programs: (AutoCAD, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, ANSYS, Solidworks and Staad).
Programming languages (C++).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
CAD: Drawing & Optimization
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]