CV Graduate Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) Malaysia, in search of a job
Graduate Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) Malaysia, in search of a job
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) Malaysia, in search of a job - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Serdang Perdana, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business and Computing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Relocation: United Arab Emirates, Tajikistan, Morocco, Australia, United States, UK (in particular), European Union, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I just graduated from Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), I contribute most of my time in finishing my last semester for Final year project below is the detail:
FINAL YEAR PROJECT (Bachelor Degree)
An Individual Project
The project scope of this individual project is to come out with a brand new business plan with a semi-function prototype; my task is to gather resources via every single medium to justify my ideas and thoughts. Basic programming techniques are compulsory as well. There are high level of efforts and guidance of supervisor to complete the assignment within the given timeframe of 14 weeks.
I have gained a lot from this exercise as some of the valuable learning are:
• People skill, which taught me how to manage and communicate with people from different industry or field. It will be worked as a benchmark before stepping into the working environment
• The important of good research and probing skill, which lead me to more valuable information and justify the information I have gather from different sources
• Communication and collaboration skill, which help in minimizing a lot of misunderstand within the group member and led to very little rework for our project.
• Learning from the senior, which help us in prioritizing in our work and focusing in more important topics for our research.
• Time management and management skill, which lead me to go through every chapters smoothly especially on the analysis and testing part.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Zara Boutique Title: Sales Executive
• Internship at 8TV Media Prima Bhd
• Labor at HACHIBAN RAMEN, ONE UTAMA, Bandar Utama Petaling Jaya, Selangor from December 2003 until February 2004
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Field of Study : BSc(Hons) in Business and Computing
Major : General
University : Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI APIIT)
Higher National Diploma
Field of Study : Business and Computing
Major : General
University : MARA Professional College of Seri Iskandar, Perak
CGPA : 2.75
Major : Business Accounting
College : Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungai Besar, Selangor.
Grade : 3 4B, 2 5C, 1 6C
Graduation Date : October 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS SQL Server Database
• Adobe Photoshop CS4
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
> Communication skill
> Handle pressure
>Finish work on time
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Please contact me for an interview, I urgently need to be employed.