CV Telecom technician Zamtel Zambia satellite communication, cable jointing, global systems for mobile
Telecom technician Zamtel Zambia satellite communication, cable jointing, global systems for mobile
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecom technician Zamtel Zambia satellite communication, cable jointing, global systems for mobile - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in telecommunications/z electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Botswana Present Location: zambia, lusaka Relocation: Angola
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SEX : MALE
NATIONALITY : ZAMBIAN
RELIGION : CHRISTIANITY
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
Am a very hard working man and most ambitious. Restless until achieves desired results and like to be in the company of people whose goal is to achieve greater results.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked in a telecommunication company for 11 years.i have experience in satellite communication, cable jointing, global systems for mobile etc
I have worked in Zamtel for eleven (11) years from 1999 to 2010. Am able to work on any transmission system and satellite equipment like SDH, BTS, MODEMS, UP/DOWN CONVERTERS, and HPAs, PASO-LINKS E.T.C. Am also able to operate testing equipment like Fireberd, Spectrum Analyser, e.t.c.
1999-2005: External plant- Ridgeway Exchange;
Maintenance and installation of landlines and data circuits.
Knowledge in Time Domain Reflectormeter (TDR) and in using oscillator and
Fault localization, clearing and cable jointing.
Attending to complaints from customers and all external plant duties.
2005-2006: ITMC, Carriers, microwave-Lusaka Transmission;
Maintenance and installation of data circuits.
Maintenance and installation of transmission equipment like Paso-Links, DCME,
Provide routine maintenance of SDH, alarm handling, fault diagnosis and
Attending to all transmission duties.
2006-2010: Mwembeshi Earth Station.
Maintenance and installation of all earth station equipment,e.g
Antennae, modems and TV Codecs.
Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly operational reports of the station.
Basic knowledge on the operation and maintenance of standby generators,
Rectifiers and air conditioners.
Attending to all earth station duties.
: Microsoft Office Suite
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 2005- Diploma in Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering; City and Guilds
Of London Institute-UK
• 2003 -Certificate in Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering; City and Guilds of London Institute-UK
• 2008- Certificate in Global System for Mobile (GSM); Zamtel Staff Training College.
• 2003 -Certificate in External Plant Network; Zamtel Staff Training College-Zambia
• 2006- Trainining in TDMA SSOG-317 EQUALISATION TRAINING AND TESTING; STS
• 2005 -Certificate –Supervisory Management (Level 1); Zamtel Staff Training College-Zambia
• 2007 Certificate-French Course (Level 1); Alliance Francaise-Zambia
1993-1994 : Matero Boys Secondary School
1995-1996 : David Kaunda Secondary Technical School
1997 : Matero Boys Secondary School
1986-1988 : St Pauls Primary School
1989-1992 : Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula Primary School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Reading novels, making friends, watching movies and reading telecommunications magazines.