CV LNG carrier ship engine officer in Hyproc Shipping Company Oran Algeria, onboard cargo ships
LNG carrier ship engine officer in Hyproc Shipping Company Oran Algeria, onboard cargo ships
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in LNG carrier ship engine officer in Hyproc Shipping Company Oran Algeria, onboard cargo ships - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in maritime institute Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: algeria, sidiaissa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The personnel manager
I enclose my completed application form for the position of engine officer on board LNG carrier.
I’m 43 years old; My Certificate of competency as” mechanical engine officer” was issued in 1996 from « THE HIGH MARITIME INSTITUTE OF BOU-ISMAIL », ALGERIA.
Currently I’m working with “HYPROC SHIPPING COMPANY” on board of the LNG carrier “MOURAD DIDOUCHE” on Algerian flag.
Please find attached my CV and STCW CERTIFICATES.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Occupation position held 1-engine officer on board LNG carriers
Dates (from – to) from 2004 to 2010
Name and address HYPROC SHIPPING COMPANY
Of employer BP 60 ARZEW "W" ORAN ALGERIA
2-engine officer on board cargo ship from 1992 to 2002
SNTM-CNAN 09 RUE AJACCIO ALGER PORT
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION AND TRAINING - From 1984 to 1987 Lycée, Sidi Aissa
- From. 1987 to 1990 university of Blida
- From. 1990 to 1992
Institut supérieur Maritime Bou-Ismail
- From 2002 to 2003 Institut superieur maritime bou-Ismail
QUALIFICATION -1987 Baccalauréat option Mathématique - 1990 Tronc commun Technologie diplôma -1992 lieutenant mécanicien 1 st class diplôma engine cadet
1996 certificate of competency mechanical engine officer -
- 2003 Ingénieur d'état option: Mécanique Navale diplôma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
STCW 95 CERTIFICATES * Certificate of basic safety training
* Advanced Fire Fighting
* Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats
Other than fast rescue boats.
* Medical first aid
* Liquefied gas tanker training program
* ISPS code farmiliarisation code
* OIL Tanker Training program
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
LANGUAGES Arabic: mother tongue
French: Written, spoken and read fluently
English: Written, spoken and read fairly.