CV Graduate Electrical Engineer summer training in BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. Company India
Graduate Electrical Engineer summer training in BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. Company India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Electrical Engineer summer training in BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. Company India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical And Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With reference to your listing in one of the job portal I present my resume for the entry level electrical or electronics engineer.
I have just completed my engineering and I am a fresher. I did my summer training in BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. Company and I got good remarks there. I have a very good GPA during my engineering and I always performed according to the expectations.
So please fix an interview date, time and venue so that we can meet face to face. I assure you that you will definitely find me according to your requirement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed four year Bachelor Of Technology - Electrical And Electronics Engineering with 76.88% (Honors) in 2010 from Hindustan Institute Of Technology, Greater Noida affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
• Diploma in Electrical CADD from CADD CENTRE in 2009.
• 10+2 with Science from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in 2006 with 71.20 % (First Division).
• 10th from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in 2004 with 71.20% (First Division).
Company : BSES Yamuna Power Ltd. (Major Electrical Distribution company in New Delhi)
Project Title : Fault Calculation And Relay Coordination
Objective : Studying various EHV Equipment used in Distribution
Duration : 8th June 2009 – 7th August 2009 (8 Weeks)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Basics - MS Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Environment - Windows 98.Windows Server 2000/2003/Windows XP/Vista/7
• Programming - C, C++, HTML ,Verilog, VHDL, Microprocessor 8085, 8086
• Softwares – ORCAD, AUTOCAD, MATLAB, PC Schematic Elautomation
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Completed 40 hrs Certificate course in Embedded System and MATLAB.
• Pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded system and VLSI design from CDAC, Noida.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Paper Presentation on Differential and over current Relay on web site www.scribd.com dated 8 August 2009.
• Paper presentation on Corona in transmission lines on web site www.scribd.com dated 17 April 2009.
• Paper presentation on 3 phase machines on web site www.scribd.com dated 28 May 2009.