CV Electronics and Electrican Technician working with flow meters, transducers, densimeters, controller
Electronics and Electrican Technician working with flow meters, transducers, densimeters, controller
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics and Electrican Technician working with flow meters, transducers, densimeters, controller - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in DON BOUSCO Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have keen interest and desire to work with your company, which in turn has prompted me to forward my resume for your consideration.
I have over 6 years experience in the electronics and electrical field.
The objective is to obtain employment with a large corporation with numerous opportunities for increasing my skills and responsibilities
My attached resume is a good summary of my background qualifications and previous experience
Thank you in advance for your generous consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 6 years experience in maintenance and repair of instrumentation such as flow meters, transducers, densimeters and controllers.
• Knowledge of electronic test instruments and tools.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics to perform component troubleshooting.
• Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
Install and configure electronic, electromechanical, and instrumentation equipment.
• Alignment and calibration of all fracturing equipment electronics.
• Perform and maintain records on preventative maintenance of equipment
• Travel to job locations to perform emergency repairs on electronics and instrumentation
Job description and responsibility:
-perform maintenance for all equipments
OFS 1 safety course in MALAYSIA 07-01-2006
HIT fracturing course in NEW HOBOS AMERICA when I was FS fracturing segment 03-05-2006
SMT1 basic electronic and mechanic course in UTC 29-04-2007
SMT2 electronic and mechanic course in KTC TULSA USA 1-10-2008
UTI (universal technical institute) electronic control engine HOUSTON USA 1-11-2008
TDT (Francis Tuttle Technology Center )Transmission & Drive-Train Course OKLAHOMA USA 28-9-2010
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
. DON BOSCO Italian technical institute with a major in electrical power, pneumatic, and PLC.
-Graduated since June 2000 with GPA(B+)
. 3 Technical institute major in mechatronics GPA(B)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
hard work, I love my job. I like people, like to talk to them.
I like reading technical books and try to understand how stuff works. I like collecting information.
Try to co-relate the basic fundamentals to the advance things and ask questions until I am convinced.
Always try to improve my weakness.
I am punctual, friendly, helpful and ready to work for hours together.
I certify that above information is true & correct to the best of my knowledge