Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Roustabout / Painter JSL International Paramaribo Suriname, Gold Mines Warehouse Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a person that likes my job. Safety is my priority and work in a safe place.
I do like a job offshore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2010 until present
Company: JSL INTERNATIONAL
Function : Roustabout (Offshore)
Duties : - Painter.
- OIM Meetings
- Daily safety meeting.
- Team Work
- All rounder when requested.
- Permit to work
2009-Set up department.
Company: TROPICAL DUTY FREE N.V.
Function : Import Coordinator
Duties : - Contact suppliers via e-mail/phone/fax.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Quotes from suppliers.
- Weekly meeting.
- Supplier status list in excel.
¬- Maintain budget
- Arrange hotel arrangements for overseas suppliers.
- Go on duty free shows around the world.
- Team Work
- Allrounder when requested.
Company: LAPARKAN SURINAME N.V.
Function : Private Mailbox Manager
Duties : - Incharge of updateing the Mailbox Members
Useing excel sheet.
- Correspondence with Mailbox clients.
- Writing sales reports.
- Online purchasing
- Day to day contact with clients.
- Day to day sales selling PMB.
- Online Purchases with credit card.
- Work with budget for PMB project.
- Request quotes from suppliers when buying
Supplies and compare best price.
- Weekly sales meeting
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Team work.
- Working with local banks
- Reconciliation with bank statements
Company: IAMGOLD (ROSEBEL GOLD MINES)
Function: Senior Warehouse Manager/ Material handler
Duties: - In charge of Stock, Shipping and Receiving
- Purchasing the necessary material for the
Company. Via requisitions and purchase orders, day to day contact with suppliers.
- The ORACLE System is used:
- Cargo Transport
- Human Resource Administration
Arrange appropriate number of busses for employee transportation to RGM Mine Site.
Ensure bus manifest database is updated timely.
Schedule appropriate transportation of locally purchased cargo to RGM Mine site.
Physically receive and document cargo delivered by suppliers.
Administration data in Oracle system.
Prepare and distribute shipping documents for cargo trucked to RGM Mine Site or by Contractors.
Coordinate delivery of cargo from the Mine Site to Paramaribo.
Maintain open communication with suppliers regarding cargo pickup.
Maintain preventative maintenance records of RGM’s Paramaribo based vehicles and ensure vehicles are serviced on schedule.
Participate as Emergency Response Team Member on Hazardous Cargo Transportation Convoys.
Assist with the delivery of mail in and around Paramaribo.
Purchase supplies local/oversease, request quotations and also file by company for the best price.
In charge of inventory of office supplies at head office, maintain and clean building/keep flowers, plants clean and water them, keep track of service of air conditioners and upkeep staff residential houses..
Awareness of ISO 14001
Several administration positions within Procurement and Logistics department at Rosebel Goldmines NV. Among other tasks, Buying, Expediting, problem invoice handling. Extensive experience with Oracle applications.
Company: Sonesta Hotel
Curacao, The Netherlands Antilles
Function: Supervisor Steward Department
Duties: - Supervise Stewards
- In charge of Control rooms
- Ordering Supplies
- Writing reports
Company: R & B Enterprise ( Los Angeles, California)
Function: Security Supervisor
Duties: - In charge of the security department
- Handling tenants complaints
- Writing reports
- CCTV Operation
( Family Owned Business)
Function: Supervisor Warehouse
Duties: - In charge of Shipping and Receiving
- Keep track of personnel and financial records
- Contact with oversea suppliers by e-mail
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Chemical Awareness
• Bussing and Transport
• Forklift Training
• IT 28 Loader
• Emergency Response Team Member
• First Aid Training
• Shipping and Handling
• Internal Course “Principles of buying”
• Basic environmental awareness training
• TBOSIET Emergency Training
• Essentials of oil & Gas exploration
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 98/ 2000/XP
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Publisher
• Lotus Notes
• Oracle System
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i am multi allrounder that knows a little of everything
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
As a teenager I worked on the M.V. Seacrust, which was a tugboat.
My father had a contract with Shell and I worked as a deck hand/all-rounder. I was often in charge of the tug boat. In addition, I checked the
quantity of fuel, changed parts, checked all communication and made sure that everything ran smoothly.
This experience has taught me to become the man I am today, which is
knowing my responsibility and taking my job very seriously.