CV Trainee worker, recently completed the Basic Seaman's Course STCW95 in India
Trainee worker, recently completed the Basic Seaman's Course STCW95 in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee worker, recently completed the Basic Seaman's Course STCW95 in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This is to apply for a job in your esteemed company. I am a Geology major, prior to which I have successfully completed my H.S.C in Science and am aspiring to take up a job on the rigs.
I have recently completed the Basic Seaman's Course STCW'95. Along with my academic qualifications I have also concentrated on my hobbies which are mainly physical activities (swimming, football, cricket) as a result of which I can handle activities that require mental as well as physical stamina. Having been part of NCC for two years has given me the discipline to be able to handle pressures within the working environment. I also play football for a super-division club which enhances my multi tasking abilities and working with a team. Having worked with Mphasis for ten months I have learnt the skills for organization of tasks and their timely completion. Overall I am a hard working individual with a zest for life.
If given an opportunity, I assure you that I shall work earnestly to maintain the high standard of this company.
My objective is to learn and function effectively for an organization and be able to deliver my best. I assure you that I will go above and beyond to constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do.
I will be highly obliged if you could please consider me as a worthy applicant. I am enclosing herewith my resume for your perusal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked at Mphasis BPO for a hotel reservation process for a period of 10 months.
• While pursuing my studies, participated in promotional campaigns for various companies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed my S.S.C. from St. Vincent’s School, Pune in 2004 scoring 61.20%
• Completed my H.S.C. from St. Vincent’s Junior College, Pune in 2006 scoring 57.33%
• Completed my T.Y.B.Sc. (Geology) from Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune in 2009 scoring 54.26%
• Completed the Basic Seamen’s Course STCW ’95 from The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
Personal Survival Techniques
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
Proficiency In Elementary First Aid
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Completed a course in Computer Basics – Word, Excel and Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Participated in the NCC Training for 2 years at school level.
• Attended an NCC (Naval Wing) Training Camp in 2003.
• Participated in Athletic Events at inter-school and inter-college level.
• Played Football at inter-school and inter-college level.
• At present playing football for a Super-Division Club.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]