CV Graduate Engineering Designing & Drafting from Suvidya Institute of Technology Mumbai India
Graduate Engineering Designing & Drafting from Suvidya Institute of Technology Mumbai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Engineering Designing & Drafting from Suvidya Institute of Technology Mumbai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Physics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to submit my resume for consideration as a Piping Designer. I believe that, I would be an asset to your organization and therefore enclosing my CV for your perusal.
I am self motivated individual who can work well with people, grasp and expand new ideas, work through difficult projects, and achieve objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Post Diploma in Engineering Designing & Drafting from Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai. in 2009-2010 with Distinction-First Rank
B.Sc. (Physics) from Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,Mumbai in 2008-2009 with 62.00%
HSC from Ramniranjan Jhunjunwala College,Mumbai in 2005-2006 with 68.17%
SSC from Vikas High School,Mumbai in2003-2004 with 77.60%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Knowledge of Auto-CAD 2006.
• Knowledge of MS-Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Hardworking, determined, dedicated and Result oriented.
• Keen to take new responsibility.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Familiar with Codes & Standards like ASME B 16.5, ASME B 16.9, ASME B 16.11.
• Familiar with Piping Components.
• Familiar with PFD, P&ID, MDS, PMS.
• Familiar with Designing of Pipe Rack & their Inputs, Designing of Tank Farm & their Inputs.
• Familiar with Equipment Layout & Piping Layout.
• Familiar with Pipe Thickness Calculation, Miter Bend Calculation, Tank Calculation, Elbow Straight Length Calculation etc.
• Familiar with Construction Isometrics, Bulk/Zero Level MTO.
• Familiar with Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature Instruments & their Hook Ups.
• Familiar with Single Line Diagram, Substation Layout, Lighting Layout within Substation, Cable Trench Layout.
Drawings Drawn On Auto-CAD 2006:
• P&ID, MDS.
• Pipe Rack, Tank Farm Layout, Equipment Layout & Piping Layout.
• Construction Isometrics, Instrument Hook Ups, Control Room Layout.
• Single Line Diagram, Substation Layout.