CV Hull Inspector / Owner Representative in Shipbuilding Company Philippines 4,300 TEU container
Hull Inspector / Owner Representative in Shipbuilding Company Philippines 4,300 TEU container
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Hull Inspector / Owner Representative in Shipbuilding Company Philippines 4,300 TEU container - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, China, Guam, India, Ireland, Italy, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Philippines, Olongapo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a electrical engineer/hull and outfitting inspector, with 3 years of experience in the Shipbuilding Company.
Handle project 4,300 TEU container, 3600 TEU container, 175K Bulk Carrier, 180K Bulk Carrier.
I'm looking forward for job opportunity as an Owner's Representative in New Ship Building.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2 years and 8 months as Hull and Outfitting Inspector in Shipbuilding Company
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Pass the Philippine Licensure Exam last September 2008
- Member of Integrated Institute of Electrical Engineer
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- can read design drawing (ship)
- Building wiring
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I'm interested to work in your company as Owner Representative.