CV Jr. Electrical Test Engineer Maxim Integrated Corporation Philippines, SOLAS (Basic Safety Training)
Jr. Electrical Test Engineer Maxim Integrated Corporation Philippines, SOLAS (Basic Safety Training)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr. Electrical Test Engineer Maxim Integrated Corporation Philippines, SOLAS (Basic Safety Training) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Brazil, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore Present Location: Philippines, Iloilo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
For career advancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Maxim Integrated Corporation May 2004
Gen. Trias, Cavite Sept 2005
• Responsible for testing analog integrated circuits.
• Support & maintenance of handling and ATE systems.
• Verified and checked testing set up using ATE Tester and RASCO Handlers.
• Work with US counterparts as a team to meet test schedule demands
• Work with on-site assembly group to resolve assembly issues.
• Troubleshoot test rejects as necessary.
• Maintain test records.
• Provide fast and accurate stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis situation.
• Prioritize injuries and make the decisions of which injuries are more serious and must be attended to first.
• Communicate with other emergency medical professionals in order to provide and ensure proper and accurate medical therapeutic intervention.
• Monitor vital signs and institutes measures to changes accordingly.
• Identifies, caries patient’s needs and concerns through assessment skills.
• Examines patients physically with particular attention to nursing problems.
• Facilitates admission, transfer and discharge of patient following hospital procedures.
• Plans for individual nursing care of patients and prioritizes patient’s care.
• Carries out physician’s order accurately and with good judgment.
• As a medication nurse, I prepare and administer medications following the 10 rights of drug administration.
• Do CPR, Urinary catheter insertion, IV insertion, Cleaning and bandaging wounds.
• Assisted Doctor’s in suturing wounds and other surgical intervention done in emergency room.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Nursing April 2009
Iloilo Doctors’ College
West Avenue, Timawa
Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication Engineering March 2003
Central Philippine University
Jaro, Iloilo City
• Member, Philippine Nurses Association
• Basic Intravenous Therapy Training for Nurses
• Member, IECEP
• SOLAS ( Basic Safety Training)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer repairing and software installation.
• Computer networking (LAN/router Set-up)
Microsoft Office, 3d's max , PCB Lay-out,
MaxPlus II (Altera) Logic Circuit Simulation
Workbench Circuit Analysis
Visual Basic 6 database programming and control system
ASL 1000 Programming
SQL SERVER 7
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Proficient in Electrical circuits and connections.
• Knowledge on electric motor and generator principles.