Civil Structural Engineer software skills in Staad-pro, SACS, MS-office, Auto-CAD
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil Structural Engineer software skills in Staad-pro, SACS, MS-office, Auto-CAD - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Civil-Structural Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the position of Civil-structural engineer . Please find attached my resume.
I am already in Singapore with my husband who is working here.
If selected I can start work immediately.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total Work experience 5.5 years in civil-structural field
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.E.in Civil-Structural Engineering
B.E.in Civil Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Stood Fifth in merit list of Shivaji University and first in college merit list in B.E.Civil examination.
• Stood Second in college merit list in Diploma in Civil Engineering final year examination.
• Winner of National level & State level paper presentation competition (PIONEER) at KIT’s College of Engineering.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Attended 3 months extensive training program (C2C-Campus to Corporate) at Aker Powergas Pvt.Ltd (Aug 2007-Oct 2007)
• Staad-Pro training from Research Engineer’s authorized training school
• Auto-CAD training from Auto-desk’s authorized training school
• Training on presentation skills, communication skills at Walchand College of Engineering.
• Various technical lectures at APG.
• Worked as assistant to professor at Walchand College during M.E. program.