CV Operations Manager PB Pakistan 27 years Experience in Multinational companies including BP
Operations Manager PB Pakistan 27 years Experience in Multinational companies including BP
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Operations Manager PB Pakistan 27 years Experience in Multinational companies including BP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Associated with E&P Oil & Gas companies in UAE and Pakistan for the last 27 years. Have expertise in the areas of Operations Management and with multicultural workforce. Have performed at various senior positions of Operations Management including Field Production Manager, Production Superintendent, Production Team Leader, Injection Excellence Champion, Operations Capability Development Team Leader and Operations Support Team Leader.
Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and build cohesive teams that achieve results. A team player yet able to perform as an individual, have lead Operations team & achieved several milestones. Highly adaptable and resilient, work well under pressure and achieve excellent results in challenging situations. Have great potential to face difficult situations and adopt a ‘can do’ attitude.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My expertise are Operations and HSE leadership, efficient & Optimized Operation of Oil & Gas installations, Production efficiency improvement & optimization, defect elimination (OES Facilitator ),Implementing Operating Management System (OMS), Competency Management & Assurance for Technicians and site leaders, out of the box solution to difficult operational problems, Hazard identification, Operational Risk Assessment and Management, commissioning of Oil & Gas installations, Training & career development plans, Management of change process, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Emergency response procedures( ERP), Injection Excellence, Oil & Gas allocation, Adopting Continuous Improvement methodology in problem solving. A strong HAZOP and PHSER participant due to rich Operations background.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Science (chemistry) in 1975 from University Of Karachi, Pakistan.
• Six months Training on Operating Management System (OMS) in North American Gas and BP Colombia.
• “Operations Excellence simulator” A certified OES Facilitator Trainer.
• “Getting HSE Right” conducted by BP Pakistan.
• “SCM Explorer” conducted by BP Pakistan
• “Process Safety & Integrity Management” Level –2 Basic Applications by BP.
• “HAZOP Leader Training “conducted by DNV risk & Reliability.
• “Modern Safety Management “conducted by DNV.
• “Internal Corrosion, scaling and produced water handling” conducted by RIKE.
• “Bulk Oil storage terminals” conducted by International Business Center Dubai.
• “Incident Investigation & Reporting” conducted by Union Texas Pakistan.
• “ PHSER” ( Project HSE review ) Training
• “Modern Methods for Managing Multiple Small Projects” conducted by The Center for professional Advancement.
• “Root Cause Failure Analysis “ two days course organized by BP Pakistan
• “Certificate of Achievement” from American Petroleum Institute.
• “Principles of oil and Gas processing” conducted by Compagnie Francaise Des Petroles (CFP).
• “Basic Gas Compression “Course by Gas Services International, USA.
• “Down hole completion for production operators” conducted by RIKE in Karachi.
• “Production Operations I” conducted in USA by OGCI.
• “Completions and Work overs” conducted by RIKE.
• “Applied Reservoir Engineering” conducted by OGCI USA.
• “An introduction to Storage Tank & Flow Meter Calibration” conducted by SGS.
• “Team Building – Leadership” conducted by Union Texas Pakistan
• “First Level Leaders” Leadership Event & Context & Connections
• “Super Manager” conducted by BP Pakistan
• “Skills in Supervision” conducted by Pakistan Institute of Management.
• “Management for Field Supervisors” conducted by Union Texas Pakistan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft word, Excel, powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Training & career development plans, Management of change process, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Emergency response procedures( ERP), Injection Excellence, Oil & Gas allocation, Adopting Continuous Improvement methodology in problem solving. A strong HAZOP and PHSER participant due to rich Operations background.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]