CV Instrument Engineer Offshore GOSP refinery, ONGC Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited India
Instrument Engineer Offshore GOSP refinery, ONGC Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer Offshore GOSP refinery, ONGC Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gulbarga, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, Mumbai Relocation: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, India, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Technology graduate with First Class. I have a substantial working experienced in construction, operation and maintenance in offshore/onshore, oil and gas field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2 years of Work experience in Offshore GOSP and refinery. Presently working as an Instrument Engineer in ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited) in the field of Operation & Maintenance at its offshore oil & Gas Processing complex in Instrumentation & Control system.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Technology with First Class.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating System: Windows XP, Vista & its applications.
• Packages: MS-Office 2003, 2007.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Reviewing of P&ID, Instrument Index, Layout drawing, Instrument hook up drawing, Installation details, Instrument location drawing, single line diagram, Cable schedule, Loop Wiring Diagrams, Typical drawings, Shut Down Panel Drawings and SAFE Chart.
• Testing, Maintenance, Calibration, and Troubleshooting of compressor & Turbine Instruments which included checking of Pressure Switch, Vibration Probes, Proximeter, Vibration Monitor, Temperature Sensors, Fire & Gas system etc.
• Routine Calibration, Inspection, Loop checking, Troubleshooting, overhauling of various types of SMART, Electronic & Pneumatic Process control Instruments installed in different types of rotary and static equipments, tanks, pumps etc.
• Calibration and maintenance check of field instruments, inspection of instrumentation panel and tubing, verification of label and tag numbers.
• Carried out inspection and surveillance of Field JB panels (FSD, ESD), F&G detectors, H2S gas detectors, Smoke, Thermal and UV detectors with associated F&G systems in plant, control room and switchgear rooms.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Inspection, Installation, Troubleshooting and calibration of field instruments & Control System in process, Detail Knowledge of P&ID Drawings and Installation Standards, Cable schedule, Loop Diagrams, Inter Panel Wiring Diagrams, and I have worked for the Erection Testing and Commissioning of different kinds of Field Instruments.