CV Panel Operator, Pre-Commissioning Engineer from Egypt Suel Canal University
Panel Operator, Pre-Commissioning Engineer from Egypt Suel Canal University
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Panel Operator, Pre-Commissioning Engineer from Egypt Suel Canal University - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position to make me able to get my talents out and work with full capacity
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From April 2009 , to present
1 - Monitoring and operating the compression station equipments from control room through DCS.
2 - Responsible for safe start up and shutdown of the plant facility in accordance with equipment vendor recommendations and guidelines, both in normal and emergency situations.
3 - Report the malfunction of the abnormal operation of any equipment
4 - Responsible for the safe operations, safe environmental performance of the plant.
5 - Diagnosing and troubleshooting plant operation where particular operating problem exist and apply the operating and test procedures.
From October 2007 , to April 2009
1-Preparation and applying the flushing procedure of all the plant's systems:
- Scrubber - Filtering system - Metering station
- Discharge cooler - Pig launcher
- Compressor suction & delivery - Utilities.
2- Equipment hand over
• Siemens gas turbine "SGT 700"
• Siemens turbo compressor "STC- 12 MV 8A"
• Air compressors "Atlas copco ZR 145"
• Diesel generator "C.T.M Italy"
• Potable water unit "Bono Artes s.p.a."
• Fire fighting sys.
3- Leak test using Air , N2 & Natural Gas
4-Testing the ESD system.
5-Follow up test procedure & preparation for Siemens (SGT 700 )
6-Testing and hands over of SKADA system.
7-Participating in Starting Up the project
Field Operation Engineer:
1-Responsible for preparing & Safe start up and shut down for all the plant
2-Field control of the compression station. Responsible for safe operation of plant and carry out the trouble shootings of the plant
3-Apply the operating and test procedures in local.
4-Operate manually the field equipments in case of failure of automated signals from the DCS system.
5-Monitor the plant performance and the 1st alert for any non conformity in the plant.
6-Line-up the system for the Control Room Operator in order to be able to start or shut down & monitor the unit.
7-Check the system periodically for problems such as leakage & outage of equipments and report it to the maintenance department.
From July 1st 2006 , to June 30th 2007
1-Managing and planning the production of the glass sand quarries
2-Operation and maintenance Supervision of the glass sand shacking and classification factory.
3-Designation of blasting patterns, and explosive choice
4-The survey workings in the quarries.
5-Revision of ISO 9002 certification
6-Supervision of Gypsum factory
-With wide knowledge of Manganese, limestone, and Dolomite extracti.
-Good knowledge of earth moving equipments
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001 ~ 2006 Bachelor of Engineering
Faculty of Petroleum and Mining Engineering
Suez Canal University.
Graduation year: 2006.
- Compression station operation “Technip KTI”
- SCADA control system “FOXBORO”
- SGT 700 (Siemens Gas Turbine-700) training. "SIEMENS"
- Gas Turbo Compressor (STC - 12 MV 8A) "SIEMENS"
- RO Desalination unit “Bono Artes”
- Fire Fighting training "Petrosafe"
- Pipe Line Modeling Software (leak detection system) "S.E.I.C"
- Frist aid and Rescue training “Petrosafe”
- OSHA General Industry. ID 900163971
- OSHA Construction. ID 600388359
-Training in Abo Tartour Phosphate mines (summer 2004)
-English conversation from the IBI (International British Institution)
-Using SOKKIA PowerSet(SET 2030R) from Surveying Systems (SOKKIA Alex.)