Lawyer, assistant lawyer or legal counsel, Private Notary office Ukraine
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lawyer, assistant lawyer or legal counsel, Private Notary office Ukraine - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Institut of Law Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Azerbaijan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Ukraine, Zaporozhye Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
At the moment I am looking for a lawyer, assistant of lawyer or legal counsel, a paralegal in the civil, commercial law
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Summary of Qualifications
1) Assistant government official
from 09.2008 to 02.2009 (6 month)
Municipal department of bodies of state rules;
2) Assistant Notary
from 04.2009 to 07.2010. (1 year 4 months)
State Notary Office (notarial activities);
3) Legal counsel
from 08.2010 to Present time (10 month)
Private Notary office
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University-level degree in Law (bachelor)
from 09.2007 to 06.2011
Zaporozkiy Institute of Law DGUMVD Ukraine, Faculty of Law, Lawyer, Zaporozhye.
From January 2007 until today - the study of English (good level);
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent computer skills, in particular programs: Microsoft Word, Excel; user Internet (Outlook Express, Internet Explorer); «League Law", fast typing, and the other.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• preparation and planning diary of a notary (planning the day with clients);
• maintenance documentation and correspondents of notary office;
• counsel to clients;
• maintaining archives of the office;
• drafting of purchase contract, will, pleading, complaint and other contracts;
• support in the customers;
• as well as other office work.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
From 2008 to today, 2.5.years - Runov English school
From March 2008 to January 2009 - psychology courses on the management staff.