CV Naval Architect in Dalian China NUPAS-Cadmatic, FEMAP, GHS software skills
Naval Architect in Dalian China NUPAS-Cadmatic, FEMAP, GHS software skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect in Dalian China NUPAS-Cadmatic, FEMAP, GHS software skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): KOCHI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval Architecture & Ship Building Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: China Present Location: China, Dalian Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Highly self motivated, professionally committed, hardworking and goal-oriented Naval Architect with excellent conceptualization skills, communication skills, convincing ability, excellent team handing capabilities and ability to follow through the projects from inception to completion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Hull & Coating Inspection.
2. Weight and Material estimation.
3. Lifting eye calculation.
4. Stability (Intact & Damage) Calculations.
5. Ship structural design (scantling evaluation) and modeling.
6. Basic hull design and modeling
7. Finite Element modeling and analysis.
8. Resistance and Powering Calculations.
9. Develop and check Class drawings and production drawings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building (Nov. 2006) – Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, India.
2. Has completed two-month internship in ABG Shipyard, Surat (India), in May-June 2004.
3. Has completed two-month internship in Mazagon Docks Ltd., Mumbai (India), in May-June 2005.
4. Has performed Towing Tank and Cavitation Tunnel experiment at Naval Science and Technological Laboratory, Vishakapattanam (India), in Feb. 2006.