CV Sr NDT/NDE Engineer, API Inspector in Europe, Africa and North America 20 years experience
Sr NDT/NDE Engineer, API Inspector in Europe, Africa and North America 20 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr NDT/NDE Engineer, API Inspector in Europe, Africa and North America 20 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Advanced Industrial Egineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Assistant Radiation Safety Officer.
• Internal Audit course completion
• Continually fulfills annual CNSC radiation Safety audits
• Welding and Sr NDT Inspector on the Shell Brent Charlie accommodation expansion project.
• Completion of College Certificate – Advanced Industrial Engineer
• 9 years Supervising RT and UT staff.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
• Successfully refined and implemented new projects.
• Continually updating NDE procedures to ASME compliance
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
With over 20 years experience of NDT in Europe, Africa and North America participating on various projects including oil refineries, pipelines and nuclear generator construction,
In addition to my supervisory roles, QA/QC experience, and internal audits, I have what it takes to ensure quality, accuracy and team leadership.
In my previous position as NDE Supervisor, I am involved in internal and external audits, liaison with clients, management, scheduling and training staff to ensure that all aspects of inspection correspond with national codes and client specifications.
Now employed by RASGAS Qatar as a member of their LNG Integrity department.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Over 20 years experience in all aspects of NDE in the Nuclear, fossil, oil, and gas industry
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff, management and client.
• Ability to assess procedures and code compliance
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]