Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PROCUREMENT & ESTIMATION ENGINEER SKILLS IN PRIMAVERA P6, HYSYS; PIPENET; FLARENET - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Responsible for all types of purchasing including material and equipment on a competitive basis as required by project or company needs. Familiar with all Project materials to be procured and tools/consumables required for projects in oil & gas sector and non engineering items.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job Title: Estimation Engineer
- Take complete ownership of the job and follow it through.
- Study the Tender and Scope of work.
- Co-ordinate with Technical departments on producing MTO’s and Equipment Lists.
- Prepare Inquiries to send for Suppliers/Vendors (RFQ’s) from technical input and specifications.
- Estimate budget according to CONTRACTOR standard format pricing sheet and COMPANY format.
- Estimate Home Office Services Cost, Site Services Cost, Miscellaneous Costs, Sub-Contracts, Material Cost and Material In-direct Cost.
- Perform In-house Estimation if needed (Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping, Pipeline, Mechanical, Safety, Telecom, and Structural Steel).
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
- Categorize the project scope of work according to disciplines (Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping, Pipeline, Mechanical, Safety, Telecom, and Structural Steel).
- Study the Restricted Suppliers list by Client if provided, and provide addresses.
- Coordinate between Technical departments and Vendors in order to clarify Technical inquiries.
- Coordinate between Estimators and Vendors in order to provide complete input for Cost Estimation.
- Refer to previous Purchase orders and available offers to assist in in-house project estimation if needed.
Job Title: Process & Commissioning Engineer
- Built firewater system using PIPENET Simulation as per piping isometric drawings.
- Issued Mechanical Completion Manual.
- Performed Commissioning Systems definition mark-ups.
- Generated data sheets, equipment and line lists.
- Updated documents according to Client comments.
- Prepared technical queries to Client regarding process issues.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering September 2002 – December 2006
Project Management in Primavera P6 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ORACLE certified July 18th – July 21st 2010
ROSARY HIGH SCHOOL Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
High School Diploma September 1999 – May 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office; PRIMAVERA P6, HYSYS; PIPENET; FLARENET.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Strong interpersonal and management skill
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital Status: Single
Visa: UAE Residence on Father’s Sponsorship