Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Nace Level 3 Certified Coating Inspector Northrup Grumman Newport News, Virginia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chatom, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in general studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: US, Chatom Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
NACE LEVEL 3 CERTIFIED
Summary of Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills • Excellent Worksmanship
• Microsoft Office 2011 • Excellent Record Keeping
• Excellent Documenting and Reporting
Nace Level 3 Peer Review Certified
Honorable Discharge from Alabama National Guard 25L- Cable Systems Telecommunications Advanced High School Diploma
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ameriforce May 2011 to Current
Jacksonville , Florida
Ensure that a quality product is being presented to the customer in a safe and efficient way from start to finish.
• Maintaining Work Equipment For Crew Such as: Grinders
• Non-Destructive Test Instruments Such as:
Dew Point Meter
Steel Temp. Guage
Anchor Profile Guage
Northrup Grumman June 2010 to April 2011
Newport News, Virginia
Performed Paint Inspections for contractors and subcontractors on the USS Roosevelt.
• Proficient In The Use Of Test Instruments And Methods Such As: Sling Psychrometer
Steel Temp. Guage
Digital Dew Point Meter
Water Break Test
Digital Anchor Profile Guage
Low Voltage Holiday Detector
High Voltage Holiday Detector
IMIA August 2009 to June 2010
Spanish Fort , Alabama
Striving to achieve first time quality for every assignment and ensuring that each job was complete for inspection.
• Maintaining Crew Time and ensuring that all work performances were satisfactory.
Alabama Army National Guard November 2007 to Current
Grove Hill , Alabama
Serving my country in to the best of ability and following all orders from my chain of command.
• HONORABLE DISCHARGE
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education and Training
Washington County High School 2008
Advanced High School Diploma
Chatom , Alabama, US
NACE LEVEL 3 PEER REVIEW CERTIFIED
New Orleans, Louisiana, US
Cable System Installation
Fort Gordon, Georgia, US
National Association of Corrosion Engineers (Nace)
Army National Guard
Honest, Loyal, prioritize work loads, positive work relationship, work internationally, work great under pressure, and I commit to excellence in personal performance.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]