CV/Resume ID no.:
127752 Last Updated:
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, Jordan Citizenship:United Arab Emirates
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business Networking & Systems Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Jordan, Oman, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking an opportunity in the field of Business Networking & Systems Management, where I could utilize my skills and qualifications as well as to further my career. Hence, I am a Networking graduate seeking a challenging entry level position in your reputable firm. I am an enthusiastic individual, with a desire to get to the very top of my work.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ghantoot Group - Roads Division
o IT Engineer from September 2010 to Present
I. Work internally as part of the IT support team
II. Responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks within the projects or between organizations in the project, to ensure the smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for users, such as staff, consultant and client.
In The Local Area network (LAN) I affect my responsibilities of :-
1. Managing email and virus protection
2. Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
3. Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems
4. Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
5. Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
6. Supervising other staff, such as help-desk technicians
7. Working closely with other departments and collaborating with other IT staff
8. Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project works
9. Managing and keeping internal networks running
10. Monitoring the use of the web by employees
11. Responsible for the other IT equipment, such as printers and scanners.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSc Degree in Business Networking & Systems management
June, 2009 Philadelphia University
July, 2005 Darwish Bin Karam Secondary School
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Training for month & half in Cairo Amman Bank (CAB)
o Amman, Jordan (June, 2008 July, 2008)
I. Technical support and infrastructure network department, connecting network cabling and checking the Cisco IP phone.
Training for 3 months in IT-DEV Computer solution
o Amman, Jordan (Oct, 2008 Jan, 2009)
I. Window Server 2003 & ISA 2006 installing and configuration
Working as sales assistant, helping a family business, In Al-Jehad Books and Stationary Store
o Irbid, Jordan (Summer)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
fixing PC hardware
Knowledge of infrastructure for LAN
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I enjoy working in a busy environment where my contributions are recognized as I have excellent communication and organization skills.
I am highly motivated.
A quick leaner, well organized, and work driven.
UAE Driving License.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Jordanian
Date of Birth : 14 June, 1987
Place of Birth : Irbid, Jordan
Languages : Arabic (Mother tongue)
: English (good)