CV/Resume ID no.:
127755 Last Updated:
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Location (Residence): new delhi, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in E&C Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, new delhi Relocation: United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be a part of an organization where I can utilize my inherent talent, to contribute my skills to the Organization’s vision and by learning new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the business.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
One Year Experience as Graduate Engineer Trainee in Jacobs Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi -110020
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is engaged in providing a range of technical, professional, and construction services to a number of industrial, commercial, and governmental clients globally. The Company provides four categories of services: project services, which include engineering, design, architectural, and similar services; process, scientific, and systems consulting services, which includes services performed in connection with a range of scientific testing, analysis, and consulting activities; construction services, which encompasses traditional field construction services, as well as modular construction activities, and includes direct-hire construction and construction management services, and operations and maintenance services, which includes services performed in connection with operating large, complex facilities on behalf of clients, as well as services involving process plant maintenance.
Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee.( Joined in Jan, 2011 and currently working.)
Job Profile :
• Handling projects like SNPT (china), GRIMSBY (Germany) and Schweizerhalle (Basel) Project.
• Execution of Control & Instrumentation Part of Project according to the specification.
• Responsible for Preparation & Checking of P&I Diagram
• Responsible for Preparation of Loop Drawings of instruments used, Terminal plans, Remote I/O Panel Drawings,Profibus Diagram, Field bus Diagram
• Responsible for Instrument Datasheet Checking
• Working collaboratively with other departments, Project Managers, design engineers, operation engineers, purchase department and with colleagues.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination University Institute Year Percentage
Electronics & Communication Engg Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Northern India Engg College,Lucknow 2006 – 2010 75.36% (Hons)
Class XII CBSE board School: BMPIC Lucknow 2006 72.4%
Class X CBSE Board School: BMPIC School, Lucknow 2004 70%
A High Speed Checker with visual aid. It is a project based on checking out speed of coming vehicles and buzz ring along with capturing the video of vehicles so as to control the highly occurring causalities on highways.
• One month summer training from HAL instrument Factory (2008).
• One month summer training from HAL ERM Shop (2009).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Languages: C/C++
E-Mail Application: MS Outlook
Other Packages: MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Softwares Knowledge: Autocad,COMOS
IT Proficiency: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/vista
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Participation in Technical quiz, sketching &painting competition.
• Participated and won at sports events at college.
• Participated and coordinated events at Technical fest at college.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Quick Learner
• Team Building
• Motivating Nature
• Never give up Attitude
• Sincere & Hard working
• Excellent Communication Skills