CV Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering with more than 5 years experience
Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering with more than 5 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering with more than 5 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thalassery, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: India, Thalassery Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have a University Degree in Economics and also a Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering with above 5 years experience.Now I wish to working as a Roustabout in an oil rig. If you have any vacancy for that job,please inform me
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Company Name : Ravi Firetech Safety Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Fireman
Project : Fire & safety project, Hyderabad.
Period of Service : August-2005 to April-2007
11) Company Name : Redaif Est.
Position : Fireman
Project : Fire & Safety Project, King Fahd Industrial Sea Port,
Yanbu, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Period of Service : Jan-2008 to Dec-2010
• Combat fire and perform rescue and any other related job activities.
• Participates in regular fire fighting and rescue exercises.
• Observes existing procedure and obey fire fighting rules and regulations at all times.
• Ensure hose connection and maintains coordination with other fire fighters during operation.
• Checks and trains equipments after operations.
• Safety conscious.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
111) Company Name : Chiyoda Corporation
Position : Fire Fighting Officer
Project : LNG Project, Papua New Guinea
Period of Service : 10/08/11 to 25/08/11
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.A Degree from University of Calicut, Kerala (2003)
Pre-Degree from University of Calicut, Kerala (1998).
S.S.L.C under Board of Public Examination, Kerala (1996).
Certified STCW95 Approved by DG Shipping, Ministry of Surface Transport, India.
• Elementary First Aid.
• Personal Survival Techniques.
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting.
• Personal Safety & Social Responsibility.
▪One Month Training and valuable support during the technical learning seminar on Fire Fighting Certificate from Government of Goa (June-2004).
▪First Aid Training Certificate from St.John Ambulance Association (April-2005).
▪Diploma in Fire & Safety Eng. From Eurotech Academy, Cochin (July-2005 ).
▪Training and valuable support During the technical learning seminar on Fire Fighting Equipments at King Fahd Industrial Port, Yanbu, K.S.A.
▪Fire and Technical Rescue Training at LNG site , PNG