CV Operations Engineer ITPS an associate company of JSW Steel Ltd., a part of US $12 billion
Operations Engineer ITPS an associate company of JSW Steel Ltd., a part of US $12 billion
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Operations Engineer ITPS an associate company of JSW Steel Ltd., a part of US $12 billion - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): nellore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Australia, Antarctica, United States, UK (in particular), Japan, Singapore, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To hold challenges that would utilize my technical skills and capabilities to their best and give me real life exposure for self development.
Designation: Chemical Engineer (Operations)
Organization: ITPS an associate company of JSW Steel Ltd., a part of US $12 billion
JSW Group, second largest producer of steel in India.
Experience: One Year Ten months as an Operations Engineer in Coke oven gas Plant.
Participated in the Commissioning and modification of the Plant
• Monitoring, controlling, optimization and improvement for day to day safe and efficient operations in the plant.
• Responsible for the production and quality control of coke oven gas, coal tar, and waste water treatment to achieve environmental norms.
• Evaluate process activities to improve process yield.
• Attend to daily, routine and unplanned unit activities.
• Trouble-shooting, problem solving in production issues.
• Participates in plant modification and preparing protocols for shutdown activities.
Qualification Discipline Institution Percentage Duration
B.TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERING R.V.R&J.C College
Engineering, Guntur 59 2006-2010
INTERMEDIATE M.P.C Sri Netaji Defense Academy. 57 2003-2006
S.S.C --- K.N.R Municipal High School,B.V Nagar
Nellore-524004 75 2002-2003
Programming Language : C, RPG & RPGILE (A high-level programming language for
Operating systems : Windows XP, 2007, LINUX, IBM -OS400
Office Tools : MS OFFICE
Production of Ethanol from Corn by dry milling process
• Presented a seminar on ROCKET PROPELLENTS.
• Participated in Waste Management in Chemical Allied Industries Workshop/Technical seminars organized by Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board.
• Awarded C-Certificated in NCC.
• Volunteered for CHECKMEET, a national level technical symposium of our Chemical Engineering Department in our college RVR&JC College of Engineering.
Name : M. Manojkumar.
Father’s Name : M. Ramaiah.
Date of Birth : 22nd August 1988
Gender : Male
Marital status : UN Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Telugu, English, and Hindi.
I hereby declare that the above information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AS 400, MS OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]