High School in Diploma in commerce (F.A) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Oman, Nigeria, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Canada, Belize, Bahrain, Australia, UK (in particular), Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Pakistan, Sukher (Desert) Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking forward to a working environment that is creatively stimulation and provides me ample opportunities to my physical and mental capabilities. Along with it, I should be able to correlate personal values of sincerity and integrity to my work.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Employer: WEATHERFORD Drilling international.
From April, 2009 to still continue (2012) (Top Driver Rig)
2. Employer: KCADEUTAG Drilling International (GMBH)
From Jan 25, 2004 to April 2009. (Kelly Rig)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1 Diploma in commerce (F.A) Allama Iqbal University.
2 Higher secondary Education in Commerce Multan Pakistan
3 Secondary School education Multan Pakistan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Use computer or handheld scanners to enter data and produce documents or barcodes as needed.
Computer Course ( M.S Excel , M.S Word , Internet )
• Use computer to research and/or transfer materials.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• SAP Course (Standard Application Procedure)
• SAP Training Course: (24 September 2009) (Weather Ford Drilling International)
• SAP Training Course (15 September 2010) (Weather Ford Drilling International)
• IADC Rig Pass HSE Orientation course 2009 ( November) (Weather Ford Drilling International)
• H2S Training Course. 2009 , (Rutledge H2S Safety)
• H2S Training Course. 2010 , (Rutledge H2S Safety)
• H2S Training Course. 2011 , (Rutledge H2S Safety)
• Fire fighting course (KCADEUTAG DRILLING) 2006,2007 & 2008
• Safety Tools Training Course : (KCADEUTAG DRILLING)
• Advanced First Aid & CPR Course : (KCADEUTAG DRILLING)
• H2S Awareness & Escape. 2011 (Rutledge H2S Safety)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
ANALYTICAL & DOCUMENTATION SKILLS
• Well experienced in material documentation and inventory control.
• Knowledge in drilling equipments and standards.
• Knowledge in Rig hazards and risk controls.
• Good knowledge in office administration.
• Organizing Rig Material Supplies.
• Spare parts and Consumable.
• Prepare documentation for each Material Quarterly Safety Inspections.
• Using SAP System for Material Catalog.