CV Motorman, Oiler, Rig junior mechanic and crane operator in Nigeria
Motorman, Oiler, Rig junior mechanic and crane operator in Nigeria
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Motorman, Oiler, Rig junior mechanic and crane operator in Nigeria - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanicalengineering, marine engineering, safety traing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: Nigeria, PortHarcour Relocation: Congo, Dem. Rep.
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I obtained a Higher Natinal Diploma (HND) in Mechanical engineering tecnology. I also obtained certificates of competency courses as A 3rd class marine engineer, STCW ( fire prevention and fire fighting, elementary first aid, personal sea survival,etc. I have very good onshore and offshore experience. I have worked as a Motorman, Oiler, Rig junior mechanic and crane operator.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked for more than seven years in the engineering / marine fields listed.
1. Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori 2002
(HND) Mechanical Engineering)
2. Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State
(National Diploma Chemical Engineering Technology) 1997
3. Government Model Secondary School Bida, Niger State (SSCE) 1993
4. Abubakar Anike Primary School, Bida, Niger State (FSLC) 1987
5. National Youth Service Corps (Clearance Certificate) 2004
6. Computer Operation (MSWORD, MS EXCEL, POWERPOINT,CORALDRAW)
PUBLICATIONS WITH DATE
1. Production of Hair care products (SIWES) Dec. 1995
2. Evaluation of The Thermal Conductivity Apparatus (Project) Oct. 1996
3. Design and Construction of Hand Operated Grains Milling
Machine (project) Mar 2003
OTHER CERTIFICATES OBTAINED
CHARKINS MARITIME SAFETY CENTRE (STCW’95), UST PORT HARCOURT CAMPUS
1. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Certificate CMSC 2004 17
2. Elementary First aid Training Certificate CMSC 30039
3. Personal Sea Survival Techniques Certificate CMSC 100410
4. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility Certificate CMSC 400410
5. Certificate of Competency as 3rd class marine engineer No. 34360/2000
6. Certificate of Competency as Marine Engineering assistant No: 3411 (1997)
7. International Seaman’s Certificate No: A044621
8. International Passport (Valid until 1st May, 2013) A00380998
• Adamac Marine Services Limited, Port Harcourt (Marine Engineering Assistant)
• Kanuco Nigeria Limited Elimgbu Port Harcourt (Marine Engineer)
• Adnan Mansoor Nigeria Limited, GRA Port Harcourt (Oiler/ Assistant Mechanic)
• Dech Oilfield and Energy Limited, Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt (Trainee Engineer)
• Dech Oil and Gas, Trans-Amadi, PortHarcourt, (Safety manager).
1. Operation and maintenance of heavy duty machinery/ Watch keeping
2. Operation of centrifuge pumps, purifier, compressors, cranes, etc
3. Corrosion control/ pipeline Maintenance, Safety control regulation
4. Health safety and Environment (HSE) supervision
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I obtained a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical engineering.
I also obtained certificates of competency as marine engineer. I obtained cerficates in Maritime safety training.( STCW '95)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a very good computer skill in MS WORD, MS EXELL, MS POWERPOINT ,ETC.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have a good teaching experience.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I can work effectively in any workable environment, and with any kind of persons.