Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Management, Healthcare, Entertainment, Education, Science & Technology, Green/Performance - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Durango, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Durango Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 6 years experience in commercial and industrial construction management.
• A wide range of project types such as; Healthcare, Entertainment, Education, Science & Technology, Green/Performance and Government. A list of projects is available upon request.
• Well versed at determining blueprint and specification constructability and complexity, estimate and scheduling requirements.
• Duties and Responsibilities consist of, but not limited to: Client consulting, preconstruction services, value engineering, project sales, inception and procurement, coordination and execution, field production, financial reporting, billing, change order resolution and conversion, customer relations, personnel supervision and training, safety, quality control.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Visual team leadership.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MIRAMAR COLLEGE, Mira Mesa, Ca.
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CARPENTERS APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING CENTER, Hayward, Ca.
LAKE DALLAS HIGH SCHOOL, Lake Dallas, Tx.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]