Location (Residence): BAPO Dabolim , Goa, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Master Mariner (UK) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Cameroon, India Present Location: India, Goa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
FSO Operations Supervisor / Master Mariner
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a qualified Master Mariner certified by the MCGA(UK) and started my career with an Oil Major in 1991 and am still employed by the same company and I have extensive working experience at a Supervisors level on Crude Oil Tankers and all FSO/FSU Cargo operations.
I am presently employed as an Operations Supervisor of a Marine Offshore Terminal and have been in this position since 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech (Higher National Diploma in Nautical Sciences) (U.K.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, SAP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am looking towards progressing my career as either a Cargo Operations Supervisor or Offshore Installation Manager.