CV/Resume ID no.:
75055 Last Updated:
Monday, November 12, 2007
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, English United States, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in bsc Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
If given a chance by your reputed organization, I shall endeavor to carry out the operational responsibilities entrusted keeping in mind the commercial and time constraints without compromising on required quality and standards.
13 years sailing experience..
sailed on tankers mostly
2 yrs 4 mnth shore experience
of the above 1 years 4 mnth experience with Crystal sea Fpso
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work Experience: Sailing 13 years /Shore 2 years 4 months
• Senior Manager (Operations/ HSSE) for FPSO “Crystal Sea” with Discovery Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. a part of JINDAL group of Companies, Mumbai from February 2006 to till date. I am Crewing Manager with the present company also Marine Manager for operations which included, Liaison with DNV for surveys ,Arranging pilotage and berth etc through Agents .Coordinating on ONGC passes and other issues like MOHA ,MOD, NAVAL CLEARENCE ,Supplying various ship stores in particular LSA and FFA.
Project Title : Charter Hire of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessel.
Client : Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Role : As a Marine Superintendent responsible for long term planning of maintenance schedules while optimizing on vessels output while strictly adhering to codes of Safer ships and Cleaner seas. Also carried out dry-docking of vessels, extensive steel renewals. Building Liaisons with classification societies, statutory / regulatory authorities and technical experts/ workshops to ensure smooth operation of vessels. As an internal auditor carried out internal audits for implementation and continuous improvement of the ISM code
• Marine Superintendent with SICAL (South India Corporation Agencies ltd) from February 2005 to February 2006.
Role : Marine Superintendent with south India corporation agencies pvt ltd, whereby the company was managing 16 offshore vessels owned by ONGC .With Sical I was predominantly into carrying out numerous surveys and I passed several surveys for the company. Passed 13 Isps Audits and numerous Ism Audits. Was nominated Training Superintendent as I was good at Training. Also other job like procurement of materials was also handled by me.
• Master with BHN SHIPPING from 2004 to 2005.
• A Chief Officer with SBS SHIPPING from 2003 to 2004.
• Second Officer with Worldwide, Wallems, Barbers from 1996 to 2003.
: sailed on containers, bulk carriers but predominantly crude tankers
: 8mnths container
: 6mnth bulk carrier
• Cadet with Varun Shipping from 1992 to 1995.
: Chemical tanker 18months
: Product tanker 16 months
• H.S.C (Science)-Grade-Distinction.(CBSE- Mumbai )
• Master (F.G.) along with all relevant STCW Certificates.
• Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science from UK which is Equivalent to BSC Nautical Science.
Computer Proficiency: MSOffice.
Extra Curricular Activity:
• Passed the Shore side DOC ( Document of Compliance).
• Passed 13 ISPS External audits by Administration. Did training of all the crew also during the above audits.
• Passed out numerous Statuotory surveys of all the vessels.
• Attended and cleared all ISM External audits for all 16 vessels.
• Planned and carried out internal audits for all 16 vessels.
• Supplied all safety items and other necessary stores.
• Was also training superintendent for the company because I was good at training. I was deputy DPA (Alternate Dpa) and Alternate CSO (Company security officer) for the Last company also.
• I also use to make arrangements for liferaft servicing, boat servicing plus suppling LSA & FFA Items to all vessels.
• Just Done Lead Auditors Course ISO 9001:2000 so Qualified External Auditor.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bsc Nautical science
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
have attended offshore logistics seminar
hazop and hazid workshop in 2006
have done lead auditors course IsO 9001:2000
HAVE DONE INTERNAL AUDITS COURSE
hAVE CARRIED NUMEROUS INTERNAL AUDITS