Location (Residence): Salem, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom Present Location: INDIA, DELHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: - Application for the post of “Piping Stress Engineer”
I have over three years experience in the power plant piping field and I am well versed in the areas of stress analysis, plant layout, isometrics, hangers and supporting arrangements in conjunction with IBR and ANSI guidelines. I have sound knowledge in dealing with power plant projects taking care of customer requirements. I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed. In this regard, my resume is being enclosed herewith for your perusal.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Pipe stress analysis as per ASME B31.1 CAESAR II, Pipe stress analysis software.
• The piping team stress analyst for all steam turbine piping system, HRSG, condensation system, feed water system, auxiliary steam system and fuel oil, fuel gas(natural gas) piping system routed on the structures, pipe rack and the sleeper ways going to the relevant equipments and under ground piping system.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E., DEGREE in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
Thirumalai Engineering College, Kancheepuram District,
Madras University, Tamilnadu.
Percentage: First Class With 75.4%, Year of completion April 2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• CAESAR II 4.50.
• PDMS ( Plant Design Management System ).
• Working knowledge in Microstation-7.1J.
• Smart Plant Review.
• PDS- Piping designer module training has done from siemens
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]