Location (Residence): Dubai, United States Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B.com Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging career in Safety Department in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to contribute in achieving company goals and to groom my overall experience and personality. With working experience in various organizations, I gained extensive knowledge and valuable experience; therefore I can deliver myself in this field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Company : Mott Mac Donald (consultant), Dubai, UAE.
Position : Safety Inspector
Area : Since 21st Jan 2007 for DEWA expansion projects at Aweer
Projects : DEWA Power Generation expansion projects of Phase II and Phase III Gas Turbine.
1 Supervising the contractor’s construction activities as per in Safety Plan.
2 Co-ordinating with contractor’s Safety Officer and Site Supervisor for site safety requirements ( PPE, Permits, Welfare, Procedures , etc…).
3 Safety Inspections / Corrections of Site, Plant and Equipment. Risk assessment for that and preparing inspection report.
4 Site unsafe Conditions / Acts recording and follow ups daily and discussing in the meeting.
5 Giving timely Training, Instruction, Information to the contractor’s supervisory staffs in subjects like Heat Stress, Manual Handling, General procedures according to the local laws, Fire Safety, Confine Space.
6 Monitoring the contractor’s site tool box talking and their new employee’s induction training.
1. Company : Dubai Aluminium Co. Ltd, (DUBAL)
Position : Safety Officer
Area : From 04th Sep 2002 to 31st Dec 2006 for DUBAL Major Expansions.
Projects : Constructions of Aluminium Smelter, Gas Turbine, Fume
Treatment Plant. Which include the activities like Civil, Structural
Mechanical / Electrical, Equipment installation works.
• Identifying the common hazards and unsafe practices likely to be found in work places, the way they are safeguarded and recommend appropriate cost effective remedial action.
• Advise an appropriate action to minimize the risk of fire in the workplace and assist in the development of procedures to deal with fires.
• Implementing or assist to higher officer in an event which led to death, injury, ill health or a dangerous occurrence, prepare formal report and make logical and cost effective proposals to prevent a repetition.
• Identifying the main requirements of health, safety and welfare legislation and approved code of practices, which apply to the workplace.
• Day to day taking into account human factors and organizational factors can affect health and safety performance
2. Company : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd.
(MRPL) Mangalore, India.
Position : Safety Supervisor
Area : From June 1997 to Nov 2001, on contract basis in Civil
Division for second phase expansion project.
• Implementing the safety rules and regulations at work areas, according to the
Employer’s safety policies and standing orders.
• Preparing and conducting of safety toolbox meeting schedules.
• Monitoring, shuttering, and concreting work.
• Ensuring safe work methods on scaffolding.
• Assist the safety officer to maintain the safety documents
• Arranging safety signs and posters according to the activity.
3. Feb 1988to 1996
Indian Army, India (Ex-serviceman) as a Military police
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. NEBOSH: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health, UK. National General Certificate LEVEL-3 Qualification.
(a) The management of safety and health
(b) The health and safety laws and regulations and approved code Practices
(c) Workplace hazards
2. OHSAS 18001 - 2007 IRCA acceredited Lead Auditor
(d) Practical assessment
2. DBM (Correspondence course of one year)
Diploma in Business management
Management studies promotion institute, NewDelhi.
(a) Subject covered:
Business organization, Marketing and Sales, Advertisement, Finance and Office management
3. Bachelor in Commerce
Bangalore University, Bangalore India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Managerial skill with knowing the theme that relationship and communication with top to least level should be on first priority.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]