CV Civil geotechnical engineer, young I aim to be involved in new challenging projects.
Civil geotechnical engineer, young I aim to be involved in new challenging projects.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil geotechnical engineer, young I aim to be involved in new challenging projects. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Italian Standard Other:
English United States, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in civil engineering - geotechnical specialization Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Italy, Alessandria Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m very pleased to forward my detail ad I confirm my interest on geotechnical activities.
I’m a engineer with civil-geotechnical specialization from Italy. In this moment I’m working as structural engineer at STE srl, an engineering society in Genoa (Italy), for the project a new tourist harbour in Rimini (Italy); moreover I’ve worked to the structural design of some concrete building, geotechnical works and retaining walls in some other civil engineering projects.
I’m very interested to make new job experience in a foreign country, where I think I could increase my knowledge and skills and, seeing the job from the inside, learn new ways of working. My professional interests are about structural design and geotechnical works.
I’ll be very pleased to have an interview, at your earliest convenience, for increase our acquaintance and talk about any possibility of employment.
I ‘m looking forward for your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From January 2007 up till now
Construction and management
Construction of a new wellness centre, cinema and hotel in Alessandria (Italy)
- On site Production Manager
- programming of the works and relative bills of quantities
- Inspection and monitoring construction works to determine compliance with programme issues
From December 2004 to December 2007
S.T.E. Engineering s.r.l.
Via Byron 12/4, Genoa
Ing. Alberto Cella
Tel: +39 010 363662
Engineering (civil engineering and maritime works)
- Structural design in any phase of the design;
- Attendance to the direction works and structural tests;
- Writing of computes metric;
- Works management UNI EN ISO 9001
- new tourist harbour in Rimini (marine structures and buildings);
- restructure former pavilions in some of most important hospitals in Genoa
- restructure (structural aspects) old industrial buildings of steelworks in Campi – Genoa;
From December 2004 to January 2006
Studio Ing. Piero Russo. - Genoa
Tel +39 010 2518000
Engineering (structural design)
Technical Consultant Office for the Court of Genoa, Job and Civil Section.
From April 2002 October 2005
University of Genoa
Technical office. Thermal plants of the Athenaeum
From April 2000 to December 2003
P & C. Progettazione Costruzione Impianti. Genoa
Ing. Luciano Bottani - Tel. +39 0107453566
From April 2000 to October 2002
University of Genoa
Managing office for the personnel administration
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MASTERS DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
(5 years degree) - voting 108/110
University of Genoa
Via Montallegro, I-16121 Genova
I have carried out one Thesis on the argument "Structural analysis of monumental buildings. The bell tower of Santo Stefano d'Aveto". The bell tower have a structural damage due to a progressive slinding movement of the ground foundation. In the course of the thesis I have applied technical of dynamics analysis for the mechanical material’s characterization (accelerometer tests on the bell tower) and of photogram metric relief. The analytical control on the tests has been carried out realizing a finite element model (software ANSYS) of the bell tower and I’ve estimate the damage status in the masonry walls.
Reporter: Prof. Ing Roberto Passalacqua - DISEG
Diploma of Civil engineer and landsurveyour
voting of 56/60
Istituto Tecnico Statale per Geometri “Michelangelo Buonarroti”
Via Canevari, I-16137 Genova
PROFESSIONAL COURSE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- February 2006. Registration to Engineer Professional Register;
- November 2005. Course on the safety and risks control in the civil engineer sites;
- July 2005. National Exam to the exercise of the profession of engineer
- Refresher course on the seismic normative (EC 8 and new italian normative);
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point): very good
Autodesk AutoCAD: very good
ANSYS + CIVILFEM, finite element software analysis and design: very good
SISMISTRU, finite element software analysis and design: very good
C++ and Basic: good
Maple and Mathlab: good
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
From the 1996 I work in the electoral seat like scrutineer. In the development of these functions I think to have matured ability to relationship with the other workmate in a situation in which it is essential to work in team.
From 1996 to 2000 I have worked in the society of services "the Thread of Arianna", on behalf of which I have carried out activity of cleaning in trade fair stands and waiter in receptions.
From 1996 to 2000 I have carried out activity of steward for the distribution of advertising material for the promotions for some daily paper of national relief.
In the course of these activities I think to have developed my abilities to communication and relation by the customers and the workmate.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Automobile, category B.
From February 2003 to December 2003
“Sail Training Association Italia”
c/o Y.C.I. Porticciolo Duca degli Abruzzi, I-16128 Genova.