CV Petroleum Engineer (Work-over/drilling/completions/testing) i am to be involved in new challenging j
Petroleum Engineer (Work-over/drilling/completions/testing) i am to be involved in new challenging j
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Engineer (Work-over/drilling/completions/testing) i am to be involved in new challenging j - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Chakwal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Petroleum Engineer with 4 1/2 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry. Multi disciplinary experience in Drilling, Production, & Reservoir Engineering, Drilling operations, production surveillance & enhancement, DST’s, well completions, work-overs, trouble shooting of jet pumps (Artificial lift). A team player with excellent communication skills & strong focus on Health, Safety & Environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
September 2004 to date. Petroleum Engineer (Production) – OGDCL.
Responsibilities include supervision of:
1 Exploratory & Development well DST’s.
2 Installations of both natural & artificial lift completions.
3 Work-overs (rig & rig-less) ranging from tubing change over, fishing jobs, remedial/squeeze cementing, and
4 Facilitating short term planning and scheduling of personnel, equipment and services required.
5 Problem Wells Diagnostics.
6 Day to day monitoring of wells both producing and disposing and making recommendation to optimize production.
7 Supervising slick line, wire line, coil tubing production testing & operations.
8 Installation retrieving and smooth operation of Artificial lift system.
9 BHP surveys including supervision & interpretation.
10 Metering of Oil and gas including dispatch.
January 2003- September 2004.Petroleum Engineer – MGCL.
· Drilling Engineering.
Worked as Drilling Engineer during Mari gas field Phase IV Development project which
1. Involvement in planning of 17 shallow wells being drilled in Mari D & P lease area.
a. Casing Design b. Bit Selection c. Wellhead Selection
2. Supervision of rig operations for 17 shallow gas wells & ensure that all wells
meet the required objectives meet defined well objectives
3. Writing IADC reports.
4. Running completions.
5. Preparations of end of well reports.
· Production Engineering.
Supervision of Mari Gas Field Phase VI pipe line project, Mari Deep wells testing.
Routine Production Operation, Gas measurement, Corrosion Control and Monitoring.
· Reservoir Engineering.
Production Optimization and data management using Oil field manager Software.
Well Test Interpretation using Schlumberger Well Test 200 Software.
Novice user of Eclipse.
June 2002 – August 2002 Intern Petroleum Engineer – Eni Pakistan Ltd.
June 2001 – August 2001 Intern Petroleum Engineer – OPI.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· 1999-2003: Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
First Year 74.48%
Second Year 77.12%
Third Year 79.68%
Final year 92.08%
· Obtained Third position through all faculties of University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore securing 92%
marks in Final Year in B.Sc. Petroleum Engineering.
· Honored with being the Second position holder in the faculty throughout the academic session at UET, Lahore.
· Presented Thesis on Horizontal and multilateral well Technology at Operations Deptt Eni Pakistan.
· Presented BHP survey interpretation and optimization of Qadir Pur Gas Field OGDCL.
Professional Courses Attended
1 Production Optimization Using Oil Field Manager - Schlumberger Pakistan.
2 1-week course on Eclipse Office - Schlumberger Pakistan.
3 Drilling Fluids School - Baker Hughes INTEQ.
4 Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry – OGTI.
5 Petroleum Geology – OGTI.
6 Well Completions - OGTI.
7 Flowing well performance - OGTI.
8 Computer aided design of Sucker Rod Pump - OGTI.
9 Introduction to Oil & Gas Surface Facilities - OGTI.
10 Gas Metering & Transmission – OGTI.
11 Well Head Instrumentation – OGTI.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Conversant with engineering software’s such as Eclipse, Nodal analysis (Fekete), Decline Curve Analysis RTA (Fekete), Well test 200, Casing Design and OFM (Oil field manager). Also, fluent in using MS Windows, MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hardworking, self-motivated, committed to excellence, positive, professional attitude.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
Former President of Society of Petroleum Engineers (UET Lahore Chapter).